One UI 3.1 is also coming to Samsung Galaxy Note 20 with some new features. The company made an announcement indicating that they have started releasing One UI 3.1 for the Galaxy S20 range and Galaxy Z models too.
“Following the announcement of 3-generation Android OS upgrades for select Galaxy devices, we ensure to equip our consumers with powerful new features as soon as they are available. Our One UI 3.1 update marks an important next step in that mission,” TM Roh, President and Head of Mobile Communications Business at Samsung Electronics stated.
Which new features reach to Samsung Galaxy Note 20 with One UI 3.1 update?
One UI 3.0 is a big leap for Samsung mobile phones as it doesn’t only offer more features in the interface but Android 11 is also coming with the update. Galaxy Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra are getting some interesting features. This 1.5 GB update maintains the security patch and delivers a lot of new features to the users.
These are the new features:
- Improvements to the calendar.
- Improved camera performance.
- Sight protector for the screen and automatic color temperature according to the time of day.
- Samsung DeX wireless now works with computers.
- Improved reminders.
- Option to remove the location of photos when sharing them.
- Photo editor allows removing unwanted objects from the image.
- Improved stability and bug fixes.
One of the drawbacks we have encountered is Google Discover. Even though the company allows you to choose Google News in One UI 3.1, this feature is exclusive to the Galaxy S21 and does not come with the update to other phones. In this version, only Samsung Free can be chosen.
To update your Galaxy Note simply access the phone settings and find ‘Software Update’.