If you don’t know how to use the search filters in the Google Play Store, we are going to help you out in this guide. The selection of applications and games available in the Google Play Store is enormous. That’s why, when we are searching for something in the store, we can get confused.
- How to change your default payment method in Google Play Store?
- How to send self-destructing messages on Instagram with Vanish Mode?
- How to upload a video to YouTube from PC, Android and iPhone?
The idea of these filters in the Google Play Store is to be able to find games or applications more easily. The selection of filters is relatively wide and they are easy to use. Because there are many applications in the app store, filters will be helpful when you search for something.
How to use the search filters in the Google Play Store?
You will find those filters and categories very useful. It is really easy to use. Just follow these steps:
- Open the Google Play Store on your phone.
- Enter a search term (for example, email).
- Look at the options below the search bar, these are the filters.
- Select the filters you want to use.
- Wait until Google Play Store gives you a filtered list.
- Search for the desired app.
The filters we find are several, we are able to choose apps with good ratings (over 4 stars), also the most recent to have arrived at the store, as well as the selection of the editors, those are the apps that are recommended by Google. There are also filters such as premium, in case you want to choose paid apps, or just avoid those apps to be shown in the search.
Thanks to the filters we will be able to make an accurate and simple search in the Google Play Store. So if you’re looking for an app in general, for a certain action or function, the filters will help you out.