Assassin’s Creed Valhalla receives a 1.1.0 update to prepare its next event: Yule. The game receives the 1.1.0 update, with numerous improvements in instability or graphics, and which prepares the settlement for the Yule holidays, the next event in the game.
All versions of Assassin’s Creed Valhalla have just received a new patch, with the 1.1.0 update. Many adjustments have been made, including improvements in instability or errors in the graphics.
In the Nordic tradition, the Yule is a celebration that takes place every year with the winter solstice. And Ubisoft will move it as a playable event in their Viking game. It is not known what the event will consist of, but they announce that many new visitors and “revelers” will arrive at your settlement, and you will be able to receive several rewards.
Ubisoft will hold more in-game events, which will be free for all users and will bring new content, independent of the season pass (which will have two major expansions throughout 2021, in Ireland and Paris).
The new Assassin’s Creed Valhalla patch storage requirements:
- Xbox Series X|S: 6.3GB
- Xbox One: 5.7GB
- PS5: 2.46GB
- PS4: 2.4GB
- PC: 5,6GB
Here you can see all the patch notes below, with other minor adjustments. These are the most interesting new features:
- The difference in level between NPCs is balanced. The maximum difference between the enemies you meet can’t be more than 51 levels. The level of the bosses will be equal to yours if yours is higher.
- Improved stability in general, and in PC some hangups are fixed.
- Fixed a bug in which the tattoo of Mimir’s head was not seen correctly
- Fixed many bugs in very specific situations.
- Fixed a bug where a child was walking around Ravensthorpe instead of being at home.
- Reduced the duration and intensity of the vibration when doing a parry.
- Fixed a bug in PS5 that indicated that you didn’t have the Season Pass even though you bought it.