If you don’t know how to mark all your emails as read on the iPhone, we are going to help you out. When we enter the native Mail app on Apple devices and see that we have a lot of unread emails, generally what we do is mark all the emails as read one by one. But this solution is exhausting if we have a lot of unread emails. Apple knows this and therefore makes our work easier.
- How to synchronize the Voice Memos recordings between all Apple devices?
- How to use WhatsApp shortcuts to protect your privacy?
- How to see how many charge cycles iPhone has completed?
How to mark all of your emails as read on the iPhone?
- The first thing we have to do is to enter the Mail application and once we are inside, we should go to the mailbox. There we will find all the emails received lately.
- All those emails that have a little blue circle, are those that are unread. We want to mark them all as read, we click on “Edit”, which is in the top right on all iOS devices.
- Now we will have to press the option that appears at the bottom, which says “Mark all”. When you click on this option, all the emails will be marked, both read and unread.
- When you click on “Mark all”, a menu will automatically appear, in which 2 options will appear: “Mark with indicator” and “Mark as read.” We click on the latter.
- After clicking on “Mark as read”, we will see how all those emails that before had a blue circle on their left, now appear with nothing. And most importantly, the little red balloon has stopped marking the emails that we haven’t read.
This way you’ve learned how to mark all of your emails as read on the iPhone, thanks to these easy steps.