How to use a TV to view Whatsapp video calls? WhatsApp has greatly improved by integrating video calling into its service, a feature that allows users to communicate via video and audio with their contacts for free.
- WhatsApp makes the “disappearing messages” feature official
- How to create a 5GHz Wi-Fi access point in iPhone 12?
- How to use Advanced Search feature in Telegram?
When you make video calls from a mobile phone, it is hard to see everyone in a small screen. But with this guide, this won’t be a problem anymore. You can use your TV to view WhatsApp video calls in style, and in this article, we tell you how. This trick is especially useful for video calls that are going to last for hours.
In short, viewing WhatsApp video calls on your TV is a simple process that can be useful in certain situations. There are two different methods to do this depending on the type of television you have, smart or not.
How to use a TV to view Whatsapp video calls?
One of the options for viewing WhatsApp video calls on your television is to have a Smart TV.
Specifically, this Smart TV must accept streaming content from an Android device. As long as it meets this requirement, you will be able to send the image from your cell phone, and thus WhatsApp video calls, to the TV.
With this option, you won’t need cables to view video calls on the messaging platform in large numbers, you just need a good WiFi connection. Just follow the steps:
- Confirm that both your Android phone and Smart TV are connected to the same WiFi network.
- On your phone, display the Quick Settings panel and look for the “Send” or “Broadcast” option.
Select the TV you want to send the content to.
- Open WhatsApp and make a video call with the contacts you want. You will be able to see and listen to the video call on the TV. Remember that your phone keeps capturing your image and audio through the camera and the microphone, so you cannot leave the handset aside.
If you don’t have a Smart TV you can use Google’s Chromecast also. This device, which you must connect to your television, makes it possible to share content from your Android phone. To be able to use a TV to view Whatsapp video calls, just follow the steps:
- Confirm that both the Android phone and the Smart TV are connected to the same WiFi network.
- Open the Google Home app on your mobile.
- Go to the profile section -the icon on the right in the lower toolbar-.
- Search and select the option “Project device”.
- In the list of devices, select the Chromecast to which you want to transmit the content of your mobile and both will be connected.
- Open WhatsApp and make a video call with the contacts you want.
- Remember that your phone continues to capture your image and audio through the camera and microphone, so you can’t leave the handset behind.
The process is really simple. With this trick, you can say goodbye to the 5-inch screens when you are in an important video conference. This way you’ve learned how to use a TV to view Whatsapp video calls.