Some good things happen too in 2020, for example you can get a free Nest Mini smart speaker for your YouTube Premium or Google Play Music subscriptions.
What to do to get a free Nest Mini (2020)?
- Log in to your Google account you use for YouTube Premium or Google Play Music in your web browser.
- Go to the promotions website and you will find out if you are eligible to get a free Google Nest Mini.
- If you are eligible, then use the promo code you find on this site to get your Nest Mini.
Who can get a free Nest Mini?
- You must be an active paid member of YouTube Premium, YouTube Music Premium or Google Play Music starting from 19 May 2020.
- The eligible paid memberships are individual, student or family plan. Remember, if you have a family plan, you must be the head of the household.
- You can redeem Google’s free Nest Mini offer by 11:59 PM on June 30 2020.
- This is a limited offer as well, but Google did not announce how many Nest Mini they will provide for free, so they will be serves on a first come, first served basis. So hurry up before the offer expires on 30 June 2020.
Google gave out free Google Home Mini with a collaboration with Spotify. The 2019 Mini, followed suit of Home Hub range, and adopted Nest branding. So now, Google is putting its smart home tech into Nest products.
The product’s design reminds Home Mini, but there are major changes in it. For example there are two visual indicators on both sides that shows where the volume up/down touch points are.