You will probably be stuck at some point, and today, we got you all of the Taylor Swift 1989 Vault Puzzle answers. It might be hard to find all the answers, but if you have any questions, scroll down and look at the next question for the answer!
Taylor Swift, the famous singer, teamed up with Google to make a fun puzzle game called the “Vault Puzzle.” This game has made fans really curious because it holds the secrets to the bonus songs in “1989 (Taylor’s Version).” To see these songs, fans have to solve 89 puzzles on their own. All fans worldwide have to solve a total of 33 million puzzles together. If you’re finding it tough to figure out this tricky puzzle on Google, don’t worry! We’ve got the Taylor Swift 1989 Vault Puzzle answers you need.
All the Taylor Swift 1989 Vault Puzzle answers
For all you Taylor Swift fans out there, get ready to tackle a unique puzzle challenge. To open the special “1989 (Taylor’s Version) Vault,” you need to solve 89 puzzles. Each puzzle gives you a clue and some clues can have more than one correct answer. Your job is to pick the right letters that fit the hint. Below you will find all the Taylor Swift 1989 Vault Puzzle answers!
Let’s get started with the answers that will help you unlock the musical treasures hidden inside Taylor Swift Vault Puzzle answers.
Without further ado, here are the Taylor Swift Vault Puzzle answers. Folks at HITC get them together, so props to them! Remember, some clues offer more than one possible solution, so choose wisely to match the given context. With these answers in hand, you’ll be well on your way to experiencing the magic of “1989 (Taylor’s Version)” like never before.
- A Game of Cat and Mouse – love
- AKA Christmas in September – chai sugar cookies
- All You Had To Do Was Stay – but not like this, the palm of your hand, you were all I wanted, they paid the price
- And Somehow That Was Everything – but she found herself
- Announce – Los Angeles
- Bad Blood – now we got problems, she wasn’t doing anything
- Birth Date – December thirteenth
- Birth Day – Wednesday
- Blue Sweatshirt – seagulls
- Caption – got a haircut
- Coffee – long list of ex-lovers
- Deepest Fear – sea urchins
- Excitedly Mingling – secret sessions
- First Stop – Tokyo
- Halloween Costume – pegacorn
- How You Get the Girl – of kisses on cheeks
- I Know Places – and we run, and everyone was watching, loose lips sink ships
- I Love You – swifties
- I Was Born In – nineteen eighty-nine
- I Wish You Would – elevator buttons, everything and nothing
- Impossible to Reason With – Sheep
- Karnma Music Video – MCMLXXXIX
- Last Stop – Melbourne
- Likes, Job, Whereabouts Were Studied Intently – taylurking
- Look At It! – yes whale
- Loudest and Brightest City – New York City
- Lucky – thirteen
- Makes You Clean – rainstorms
- New Romantics – come along with me
- Number of Instant Films – sixty five
- Out of the Woods Intro – she lost him
- Release – October twenty-seventh
- Smashing – golf club
- Sun Sign – Sagittarius
- They Never Go Out of Style – sunglasses
- This Love – in silent screams, to what you need, timing is a funny thing
- This Love (Taylor’s Version) – the summer I turned pretty
- Track 6 – floor eighteen
- Welcome to New York – it’s a new soundtrack, it’s been waiting for you, but they never blind me
- Wildest Dreams – burning it down, he does it so well
- Wildest Dreams (Taylor’s Version) – glitch
- Wonderland – we both went mad
- World Tour Live – Sydney
- You Are In Love – you’re my best friend
- Santa Clause emoji – swiftmas
- Blank Space – and I’ll write your name, pen click, darling I’m a nightmare. magic madness heaven sin, incredible things, she’s like oh my god, so it’s gonna be forever, so hey let’s be friends, crossword puzzle, nice to meet you
- Clean – I could finally breathe, think I am finally clean, what you are is brave.
- Out of the Woods – two paper airplanes flying, it all seems so simple, like we stood a chance, you were looking at me.
- Shake it Off – can’t stop won’t stop moving, I’m just gonna shake, she danced to forget him
- Style – never go out of style, red lip classic, with some other girl
Featured image credit: Raphael Lovaski/Unsplash