In this article, we will talk about all Genshin Glittering Elixirs recipes and more. The Genshin Impact online event Glittering Elixirs runs from May 11, 2023, through May 20, 2023. If you haven’t already, following this method will make the process much simpler. The following portion of this post will provide a link to the official tweet that contains information about this web event.
Until then, if a Traveler isn’t already logged in on their browser, they should get ready to check in to their HoYoverse account. A total of 120 Primogems may be obtained. There are also other smaller prizes like Mora, Mystic Enhancement Ores, and Hero’s Wits here. With a guide, everything should be rather simple to do. Let’s look at how to begin.
Let’s get started with our guide!
Genshin Glittering Elixirs recipes: All list
The following is a list of every elixir in Genshin Impact’s Glittering Elixirs online event along with instructions:
- Beautifying Oil: For Decoration: Oil + Crystal Chunk + Ajilenakh Nut
- Calming Oil: Water + Luminscent Spine + Zaytun Peach
- Cooling Potion: Oil + Luminscent Spine + Mint
- Cyno’s Wind-Resistant Sunscreen: Oil + Sand Grease Pupa + Mint
- Dancing Butterflies Refreshment: Water + Butterfly Wings + Zaytun Peach
- Energy Booster: Endorsed by the General Mahamatra: Oil + Luminescent Spine + Nilotpala Lotus
- Fragrant Balm: Oil + Luminsecent Spine + Ajilenakh Nut
- Growth Potion: For Plants: Oil + White Iron Chunk + Starshroom
- Invigorating Cool Mint Drink: Water + Butterfly Wings + Mint
- Invigorating Summer Potion: Water + White Iron Chunk + Mint
- Mira-Cure Potion: Oil + Butterfly Wings + Starshroom
- Nahida’s Cooling Waterproofer: Water + White Iron Chunk + Henna Berry
- Nahida’s Vivifying Forest Essence: Water + Frog + Ajilenakh Nut
- Nutrients for Houseplants: Oil + Crystal Chunk + Starshroom
- Sweet Bug Bait Potion: Water + White Iron Chunk + Ajilenakh Nut
- Sweet Dreams Sleep Fragrance: Water + Crystal Chunk + Zaytun Peach
You can also learn how to get Iron Sting in Genshin Impact by visiting our guide!
How to start Genshin Potion event?
To begin the Glittering Elixirs web event hosted by Genshin Impact, click the link.
- Open the website and wait for it to load.
- Click a few times to skip the empty discussion between Paimon and the Traveler.
- Look for the option “Start Crafting” and click on it.
- Access a brief instruction on how to create potions.
- Follow the instruction, which will explicitly tell you what to drag.
- By default, the potion you will be making is the Invigorating Summer Potion.
You won’t have any ingredients if you try to make something different since you don’t have any.
Genshin Glittering Elixirs recipes: How to get ingredients?
After returning to the main page, you should notice a number of little buttons over Cyno’s head. The tasks displayed in the aforementioned image may be found on the second button with an exclamation point. To acquire some supplies, finish those chores each day.
To read more of the conversation and get additional components, you may also click on Cyno and Nahida. Make the potions for this online event after you have the necessary ingredients.
Genshin Glittering Elixirs recipes: Rewards
Depending on what they accomplished, Genshin Impact players who finish the Glittering Elixirs online event will get one of the following rewards:
- Obtain two potions: 20 Primogems + 10,000 Mora
- Obtain four potions: 20 Primogems + 40,000 Mora
- Obtain eight potions: 20 Primogems + 40,000 Mora
- Obtain 12 potions: 20 Primogems + 4x Hero’s Wit
- Obtain 16 potions: 20 Primogems + 4x Hero’s Wit
- Get materials from Nahida twice: 10 Primogems + 2x Mystic Enhancement Ore
- Get materials from Cyno twice: 10 Primogems + 2x Mystic Enhancement Ore
Players should be aware of everything regarding this Genshin Impact online event.
Do you know how to get Missive Windspear Genshin? No? Click the link then!