YouTube Streamy Awards 2022 winners have been announced, and we have prepared the full list of them for you!
Some of the most well-known digital creators gathered at The Beverly Hilton for the 2022 YouTube Streamy Awards, which returned to an in-person style this year. The event was being broadcast live on YouTube with Airrack serving as the “Master of Ceremonies.”
Bretman Rock, Cooking with Lynja, Michelle Khare, Kallmekris, the cheeky boyos, and his closest friends Tyler, Mack, and Beans were among the creator’s guests. The live announcer for the show was Bob The Drag Queen, a former contestant on RuPaul’s Drag Race.
Throughout the program, presenters were Avani Gregg, Charli D’Amelio, Brad Mondo, Brandon Rogers, Brent Rivera, Colin & Samir, and Alexa Rivera. MissDarcei, Pierson Wodzynski, Leo González, Dhar Mann, Enola Bedard, HasanAbi, Howieazy, Ian Boggs, Jarvis Johnson, Jay Shetty, The Real Indian, MissDarcei, RDCWorld, Rhett & Link, SeanDoesMagic, Sheena Melwani, and HasanAbi are some of the artists who have performed.
The multi-platinum hip-hop sensation Yung Gravy also performed that evening, and he did so to the accompaniment of creative videos for the song’s viral hit, “Betty (Get Money).”
You may check for all the nominees from the official Streamy website.
YouTube Streamy Awards 2022 winners
MrBeast, a hugely popular YouTube creator, was nominated for seven honors, which put him at the top of the nominee list for the second consecutive year before the awards event on December 4.
He shared the top creator of the year prize with Addison Rae, Airrack, Blogilates, Charli D’Amelio, Dream, JiDion, Logan Paul, Mark Rober, and MrBallen.
Here’s a list of all the winners regarding their categories:
- Creator of the Year: MrBeast
- Show of the Year: Good Mythical Morning
- Streamer of the Year: Kai Cenat
- International: Khaby Lame- Italy
- Short Form: Sheena Melwani
- Breakout Creator: Ryan Trahan
- Breakout Streamer: IShowSpeed
- Collaboration: Mark Rober, Jim Browning, Trilogy Media – Pranks Destroy Scam Callers – GlitterBomb Payback
- Creator for Social Good: MrBeast and Mark Rober – #TeamSeas
- Creator Product: POPFLEX – Blogilates
- Crossover: Gordon Ramsay
- First Person: Airrack
- Just Chatting: xQc
- Variety Streamer: Ludwig
- VTuber: CodeMiko
- Podcast: Call Her Daddy
- Scripted Series: In Space with Markiplier – Markiplier
- Unscripted Series: Challenge Accepted – Michelle Khare
- Animated: MeatCanyon
- Beauty: MissDarcei
- Comedy: RDCWorld
- Commentary: Danny Gonzalez
- Competitive Gamer: tarik
- Dance: Enola Bedard
- Fashion and Style: Wisdom Kaye
- Food: Cooking With Lynja
- Gamer: Markiplier
- Health and Wellness: Doctor Mike
- Kids and Family: Rebecca Zamolo
- Learning and Education: Tom Scott
- Lifestyle: Charli D’Amelio
- News: HasanAbi
- Science and Engineering: Mark Rober
- Sports: Jesser
- Technology: Mrwhosetheboss
- Cinematography: Lyrical Lemonade
- Editing: Cooking With Lynja
- Visual and Special Effects: SoKrispyMedia
- Writing: Brandon Rogers
- Brand of the Year: Old Spice
- Agency of the Year: Whalar
- Brand Engagement: #TeamSeas – MrBeast and Mark Rober
- Branded Series: Old Spice Writer’s Room – LOL Network
- Branded Video: Gorgeous, gorgeous people love Clé de Peau Beauté concealer! – Martha Stewart
- Influencer Campaign: The Ultimate Teammate – Tampax
- Social Impact Campaign: Once Upon A Bi-Tinder
How are streamy winners decided?
An impartial jury of creators, executives, and other professionals in the online video sector selects the Streamy Awards nominees and winners. All creator community members interested in joining the Streamys Academy are encouraged to contact us for additional details.
And that’s it for YouTube Streamy Awards 2022 winners list. We wish all the content creators the best of luck in their careers; thank you for making the internet fun for us! If you would like to be amongst the nominees next year, check out our guide titled: How to grow your YouTube channel with YouTube Creators?