In this article, we are going to be covering the LoL URF release time, details, and more, so you can enjoy this limited-time game mode when it comes out.
Aside from the two permanent game modes, Summoner’s Rift and ARAM, League of Legends offers a number of rotating game modes, one of which is Ultra Rapid Fire, abbreviated as URF. Though League features various beloved game modes like Ascension, Odyssey, and others, Riot claims that they lose player base after a few days. However, URF always attracts more players and occasionally even outperforms ARAM in terms of popularity.
We had ARURF earlier this year, and with one of the year’s largest events, Spirit Blossom 2022, on the horizon, many players wanted Riot to bring back Nexus Blitz. Riot Maxw3ll, the Modes Team’s Design Lead, has now officially announced that Pick URF will be the next rotating game mode in League of Legends.
LoL URF release time
URF is a League of Legends game mode most known for having an extremely low cooldown on champion abilities and boundless mana. Unlike ARURF, where champions are awarded to participants at random, players in URF can choose their own champions. Pick URF will be available on the PBE shortly, according to League of Legends’ Design Lead for the Modes Team, Riot Maxw3ll, and will begin with patch 12.19 on October 6, 2022. URF will compete in the new Worlds 2022 event. And it will come to an end at the same time as the event.
LoL URF Details
URF is played on the Summoner’s Rift, and you may choose any champions you choose. As with choose URF, you begin at level 1; certain champions have a little advantage over others in the early game. As a result, selecting the finest champions is critical to winning games and avoiding tilts. Previous ARURF updates that were done to properly embrace the item rework should also be on the URF:
- +300 ability haste, summoner spell haste, and item haste.
- +25% tenacity.
- +60 movement speed.
- If you’re a mana champ: Bonus mana is converted to HP (35% rate), and bonus mana regen is converted to HP (100% rate)
Some additional info:
- Mana and Energy consumption reduced by 100%.
- Charge rate reduced to 30 seconds from 75 seconds.
- Cooldown between charges reduced to 10 seconds from 15 seconds.
- Teleport is disabled.
- Baron Nashor’s initial spawn time is on 10 minutes.
- Dragon’s initial spawn time is on 4 minutes.
- Items Removed: Cull, Dark Seal / Mejai’s Soulstealer, Relic Shield, Spectral Sickle, Spellthief’s Edge, Steel Shoulderguards, and Watchful Wardstone / Vigilant Wardstone.
- Early surrender: players can unanimously surrender at 8 minutes.
What is the highest level cap in URF 2022?
Currently, the highest level cap you can reach in URF is level 30.
We hope that you enjoyed this article on LoL URF release time, details, and more (2022). If you did, we are sure that you will also enjoy reading some of our other articles, such as LoL new items: League of Legends Season 13 changes, or LoL URF tier list (2022): Best and worst LoL URF champs.