Users of TikTok are going crazy over the most recent October 3rd TikTok trend, but what is it exactly that is being referred to as “National Boyfriend Day”?
Social media fans have gone wild over the most recent buzz on the site, which has seen a lot of guys come out and say they have been anticipating October 3.
While many people are anticipating the day with excitement, others are uncertain of what to anticipate. We have all the information for you if you fall into that category!
Do you know what is TikTok Now?
What is October 3rd TikTok trend?
You may have noticed multiple videos on TikTok with the caption “POV” you are being posted on October 3rd if you have been going through the app.
However, some people might not associate the date with such pleasant recollections, and their captions might read something like this: “POV” It’s almost October 3rd and I have nothing to share.”
October 3rd TikTok trend examples
What is National Boyfriend Day?
Because October 3rd is National Boyfriend Day, you have seen these posts online. People eagerly await the plans their significant other has for them.
You may have seen videos about “getting posted on October 3” because most people want to express gratitude on such occasions.
This occurs the day after individuals pose for photos with their girlfriends. Even though August 1st was National Girlfriend’s Day, some people still chose to write about their girlfriends.
Captions National Boyfriend Day
- I am permanently in love with you, now and forever.
- I can conquer the world with one hand as long you so hold the other.
- Yeah, I know he’s cute. but he’s mine. touch him, and I’ll kill you.
- You text him, but he doesn’t text back. He was so excited that you texted him that he fainted.
- Despite the contradictory advice circulated in the late ’90s, please do not get with my friends if you want to be my lover.
- Wake me up in this wonderful fantasy, for I have met the man of my wildest dreams.
- Thank you for always being my rainbow after the storm.
- You are worth every mile between us.
- Maybe I’m too late to be your first, but I’m preparing to be your last.
- The best boyfriend is the one that makes sure you know how much he loves you.