FIFA 23 ratings of the top 23 players have been announced. Five players shared the top rank this year, according to EA Sports’ confirmation of the 23 players with the best ratings in FIFA 23 Ultimate Team.
The 23 highest-rated players in FUT 23 have been made public, which marks the official beginning of the FIFA 23 ratings rollout. One Premier League player has been verified as the joint highest-rated player, sharing top rank with four other players. The Premier League leads the list with 11 of the 23 players now playing in England.
FIFA 23 ratings: Downgrade in Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo
Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo no longer share the top slot for the first time in more than ten years, with Messi sliding from 92 to 91 overall and Ronaldo downgrading to 90 rated, his lowest rating since FIFA 11.
With four of their stars included, Paris Saint-Germain has the most individual players in the top 23 list, followed by Manchester City, Bayern Munich, and Liverpool with three each. The global launch of FIFA 23 is scheduled for Friday, September 30, 2022.
FIFA 23 ratings: Top 23
On FIFA 23, Kevin De Bruyne of Man City, Messi and Mbappe of PSG, Robert Lewandowski of Barcelona, and Karim Benzema of Real Madrid are all rated 91 overall, making them the game’s co-highest-ranked players. De Bruyne and Mbappe continue to receive 91 ratings, Benzema receives two more overall ratings than Messi, who received two fewer, and Lewandowski receives a startling decrease from 92 to 91 overall.
- Karim Benzema (Real Madrid) – 91
- Robert Lewandowski (Barcelona) – 91
- Kylian Mbappe (Paris Saint-Germain) – 91
- Kevin De Bruyne (Manchester City) – 91
- Lionel Messi (Paris Saint-Germain) – 91
- Mohamed Salah (Liverpool) – 90
- Virgil van Dijk (Liverpool) – 90
- Cristiano Ronaldo (Manchester United) – 90
- Thibaut Courtois (Real Madrid) – 90
- Manuel Neuer (Bayern Munich) – 90
- Neymar Jr (Paris Saint-Germain) – 89
- Heung-Min Son (Tottenham Hotspur) – 89
- Sadio Mane (Bayern Munich) – 89
- Joshua Kimmich (Bayern Munich) – 89
- Casemiro (Manchester United) – 89
- Alisson (Liverpool) – 89
- Harry Kane (Tottenham Hotspur) – 89
- Ederson (Manchester City) – 89
- N’Golo Kante (Chelsea) – 89
- Jan Oblak (Atletico Madrid) – 89
- Erling Haaland (Manchester City) – 88
- Toni Kroos (Real Madrid) – 88
- Marquinhos (Paris-Saint Germain) – 88
Alisson and former Liverpool striker Sadio Mane stay at 89, but Liverpool duo Mohamed Salah and Virgil van Dijk moved up from 89 to 90. Ronaldo dropped to 90th overall and is joined in the top 23 by Casemiro, another star from Manchester United, while the remaining players from the Premier League are Harry Kane and Heung-Min Son of Tottenham, N’Golo Kante of Chelsea, Ederson and Erling Haaland of Manchester City, and N’Golo Kante of Tottenham.
Erling Haaland was never developed
The fact that Erling Haaland was never developed has been a point of criticism for FIFA 23 by many players. Haaland made 30 appearances for Borussia Dortmund last season and scored 29 goals. After this performance, he came to Manchester City by performing one of the most flash transfers of the summer period. The Norwegian striker has had a great start to his Manchester City career. The player continued his high performance by scoring 10 goals in the first 6 games he played in the league.
On September 30, FIFA 23—a game created by EA Vancouver and EA Romania—will be released globally on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, PC, Stadia, PS4, and Xbox One. On September 27, 2022, FIFA 23 Ultimate Edition’s early access period will start.
Learn the latest FIFA 23 Heroes ratings here.