Do you want to learn everything in CoD Warzone season 4 patch notes? Let’s get going. Fans of Call of Duty were waiting for the start of Vanguard and Warzone Season 4 and it’s finally here. Call of Duty Season 4 is due to be released on June 22, with a 9:00 am PST starting time. The addition of the Fortune’s Keep Resurgence map to Warzone is among the most significant updates, which will be available alongside Rebirth Island.
Caldera will also get several modifications, including a reduction in foliage. The Storage Town POI is back, as well as micro points of interest, new bunkers, and a variety of new goods.
Fans of Call of Duty WW2 will be particularly pleased to hear that the USS Texas 1945 map is making a comeback. The map includes several close-quarter fights both above and below deck.
The new Vanguard game modes include the tried-and-true Blueprint Gun Game, which requires players to score the first kill with each of the offered weapons. There are also several new Operators in Season 7, including Carver Butcher and Callum Hendry, as well as Ikenna Olowe in the mid-season update. Now let’s dig into CoD Warzone season 4 patch notes.
“During the week of July 21st, there will be a trial of map rotation between Fortunes Keep and Rebirth Island for the Resurgence game Mode. This means that if Fortune’s Keep Resurgence supports all squad sizes for the day, then Rebirth Island Resurgence will support Quads on that day – and vice versa on corresponding days.”
Before you start to grind in this new update you might want to learn how to play Call of Duty MW 2 player split-screen.
CoD Warzone season 4 patch notes
Below we’ve gathered CoD Warzone season 4 patch notes for you to learn everything in detail.
Enough is never enough 😤 🏆
— Call of Duty UK (@CallofDutyUK) June 20, 2022
“Shi No Numa”
- Round-Based Zombies returns with Shi No Numa on June 22nd.
- The classic map elements return such as Door Buys, Flogger trap, and Electro-Shock defenses return.
- Classic Wall Buys return with round-based Zombies.
- Players can now purchase select weapons from designated Wall Buy locations.
- Starting at round six, Wall Buys will have a chance to increase in Pack-A-Punch level every round and all the way to level 3 at higher rounds.
- The odds to increase in Pack-A-Punch level improve every five rounds until all available Wall Buys become level three.
- A new area to explore… uncover its secrets.
- New Story Quest is available in “Shi No Numa” on June 22nd.
- New narrative intel is available in “Shi No Numa” to advance the Dark Aether story.
- Season Challenges
– New Season Challenges available at the start of Season Four.
- Wunderwaffe DG-2
– Available via Wonder Weapon Quest in “Shi No Numa”
– Extra DG-2 added to the Mystery Box at Round 10.
- Season Four
– UGM-8 and Marco 5 available in Zombies loadouts once unlocked via the Season 4 Battle Pass.
- Unlock Challenges
– New Weapon Unlock challenges added to Zombies for the M1916 and Nikita AVT.
– Fixed an issue where Dark Aether Tracer Rounds were not displaying when using the Accursed blueprint for the Welgun.
- Death Blow
– Now returns ammo based on a percentage of ammo used when obtaining a critical kill.
- Ammo Gremlin
– Now refills ammo at a speed based on the size of the weapon magazine.
- Round-Based Adjustments
- Sacrificial Hearts
– Players are awarded a Sacrificial Heart every three rounds in round-based modes.
• Altar of Covenants
– The Altar of Covenants inventory is refreshed every three rounds in round-based modes.
- New camos available at the Pack-a-Punch machine in “Shi No Numa.”
- Zaballa the Deceiver
– Added new attack behavior allowing Zaballa to attack without teleporting.
- Addressed various stability issues.
By the way, if you are wondering how to get Snoop Dogg CoD bundle, we have got a step by step guide for you.