You can learn how to bookmark tweets on Twitter with this article. If you’re new to Twitter and are wondering whether the “Like” button is the most effective way to save interesting tweets for later, you’re not alone. Liking a tweet, as you quickly discover, doesn’t merely do so; it’s about signaling the worth of a tweet to others. Instead of using the Twitter bookmark, you may mark a tweet for later. When you bookmark a message, it appears in your list of bookmarks on both your mobile app and Twitter in a web browser.
How to bookmark tweets using the mobile app?
1. Tap the Share button at the bottom right of a tweet to save it for later.
2. To insert a tweet as a bookmark, tap “Bookmark.”.
3. Tap the menu (the three horizontal lines at the top left of the screen) and then “Bookmarks” in the menu to display your bookmarks.
4. Tap the Share button and then select “Remove Bookmark” from the drop-down menu in the Share Tweet screen.
How to bookmark tweets in a web browser?
1. Go to Twitter and open it in a browser. Then locate the tweet you wish to share.
2. At the bottom right of the tweet, click the Share button.
3. Click “Add a tweet to the Bookmarks” in the pop-up menu.
4. Tap the bookmarks icon in the pane on the left of the page to view your bookmarks.
5. To remove a tweet from your bookmarks, tap the Share button and then choose “Remove Tweet From Bookmarks” from the dropdown menu.
NFT millionaire’s project makes hundreds of thousands of dollars