It’s pretty evident that it’s almost impossible to imagine your crypto adventures without a secure wallet, but how to choose the one that will be a loyal and reliable friend in all your operations with crypto? We have our own answer, and this is a wallet that was designed to meet all your needs and desires.
SimpleHold wallet stands for being incredibly simple in use and accessible 24/7 at your service. The team analyzed the market carefully and tried to reduce all the drawbacks other wallets have. It was the main purpose to create something both — highly secure and simple to use to simplify a complicated crypto reality and adjust it for you. What did SimpleHold do in particular? Let’s reveal the main features that we believe might interest you to opt for this cryptocurrency wallet.
Features of SimpleHold wallet
SimpleHold wallet has the following qualities:
- a non-custodial light wallet prioritizing credibility and usability
- supports about 110+ popular cryptocurrencies, and that’s just to start with
- decentralized, that means only you hold your wallet’s keys
- doesn’t hold or control any crypto, it just provides you access to it
- helps you manage all your addresses to send and receive your crypto
- Chrome, Brave, Firefox, and Opera extension
- doesn’t ask for your personal data, which is a bullet point in a leakage data era
- supports NFTs storing and viewing, so you’ll get your pocket art gallery within the wallet; plus, now NFTs on the Solana blockchain are also supported.
- an educational blog within an official website and a wide presence on social media
- no fees, only those you pay to the exchange and they go straightly to miners or validators
- a mobile app is available for both — Android and iOS
How to set a SimpleHold wallet up?
Here are super simple steps to get started with your SimpleHold wallet:
- choose a browser where you want to get a SimpleHold wallet extension and go to https://simplehold.io/.
- find and install the SimpleHold extension.
- create an account; this step doesn’t require any of your personal information.
- once you do it, you’ll find a green wallet favicon on your browser’s bar.
- hooray! You are completely ready to use your wallet to the fullest.
- to start with, transfer your crypto (if you already have some) directly to the wallet.
The SimpleHold team was thinking about how to become a decent part of the crypto world and how to contribute effectively, so as a result, they’ve made a super easy to set up and use the wallet. Why? For you to go to explore the cryptocurrency space right away; The pivotal point was being a totally secure place to store all your holdings, and we think, they did it right. That’s why there is no need to provide your personal information and hold any of your cryptos on other platforms.
Then, they made up a neat and smart interface with no unnecessary elements, so you’ll never mess anything up and can find anything you need with a single click;
Goal of the project is to provide the freedom to choose. That’s why there is a wide range of popular cryptocurrencies, so you can easily pick up any you need.
They didn’t come to a standstill, so catch with SimpleHold up to be totally on top!