Today we are going to show you how to fix the most common Google Nest Wi-Fi problems. One of the most interesting routers currently available is Google Nest Wi-Fi. This device offers many great features, but like any technological device, some problems may occur.
How to fix the most common Google Nest Wi-Fi problems?
To fix the errors, you might need to factory reset your device. This means you are going to lose the settings of the router. But it shouldn’t be a great problem.
To reset a Google Nest Wi-Fi router, you have to install the native application on your mobile phone. You can find this application on Google Play if you search for “Google Wifi.”
How to factory reset the Google Nest Wi-Fi router?
Follow these steps:
- Open the Google Wi-Fi application that you have installed on your mobile phone.
- The interface appears in which you can visually see if there is an Internet connection and also the number of devices that are connected to the router.
- Now you have to click on the icon at the top that has an image with four dots forming a square.
- The Google WiFi configuration and management options will appear. You must use the one called Network and General.
- In the list, there are several possibilities, but the one you are interested in is called Google WiFi Drive.
- Click on it.
- Then click on Factory Reset and follow the instructions.