Huawei FreeBuds 4 are now available and today we are going to talk about its specs, price, and release date. These true wireless headphones are coming with an active noise cancellation feature.
Huawei FreeBuds 4 specs
These Huawei Freebuds 4 headphones come with a metallic design and we should also mention the IPX4 water resistance.
Battery life is not bad with 20 hours with charging case without ANC and 14 hours with ANC according to the company.
- Ceramic white and Silver Frost.
- Gesture control
- Double-tap: play/pause music, previous and next song.
- Long press to switch between 3 ANC modes.
- Active Noise Cancellation ANC with 16 different modes to isolate noise.
- Isolates 25db of noise.
- IPX4 water resistance.
- Kirin A1 chip.
- Bluetooth 5.2.
- Weight and size
- Charging case.60.35 x 44.61 x 32.54 mm.
- Total weight: 38 grams (the 2 earphones and the charging case).
- Weight per earphone: 4.1 grams.
- USB Type-C.
- Battery: 410 mAh.
- 20 hours with charging case without ANC and 14 hours with ANC.
- 4 hours of music.
- Battery percentage can be displayed on the mobile.
- Fast charge: 14 hours with 30 minutes of the case.
Huawei FreeBuds 4 price and release date
FreeBuds 4 is now available in Europe. We don’t know if it will reach the U.S market but we are leaving with you with the official price for Europe:
- FreeBuds 4 wired: €149 (about $180)
- FreeBuds 4 wireless: €169 (about $205)