ZTE finally launched the new ZTE S30, S30 Pro, and S30 SE 5G, a mid-range family, and we will tell you about their specs, price and release date.
The ZTE S30, S30 Pro and S30 SE 5G have in common their 5G connectivity as standard and the same front design. The backs are very similar in the three models, although there are differences in their cameras and the colors used. A complete and varied range, which we hope to know soon whether or not it will arrive in some countries.
ZTE S30 Pro, S30, and S30 SE 5G specs
- Size: 6.67 inches
- Technology: AMOLED
- Resolution: Full HD + (1080 x 2400 pixels)
- 144Hz refresh rate
- HDR10 +
- S30 Pro: Qualcomm Snapdragon 768G
- S30: MediaTek Dimensity 720
- S30 SE: MediaTek Dimensity 700
- RAM: 6/8GB
- Storage: 128/256GB
- Rear cameras:
- S30 Pro: 64 + 8 + 2 +2MP
- S30: 64 + 8 + 5 + 2MP
- S30 SE: 48 + 5 + 2MP
- Front camera:
- S30 Pro: 44MP
- S30: 16MP
- S30 SE: 8MP
- Connectivity: 5G, 4G LTE, Bluetooth, WiFi, GPS, GLONASS, Beidou
- Fingerprint sensor under the screen (Pro), fingerprint sensor on the side (Other models)
- Headphone jack
- S30 Pro: 4,200mAh with 55W quick charge
- S30: 4,000mAh with 30W quick charge
- S30 SE: 6,000mAh with 18W quick charge
- Operating system:
The new mid-range models have 5G support
All models have 5G as a common element. On the other hand, all of them use a different processor. The ZTE S30 Pro is the most powerful, with a Snapdragon 768G chip, an outstanding chip in the mid-range, which gives it good performance and is geared towards gaming. The other models use MediaTek Dimensity processors (720 and 700).
The three phones also share a design, with an AMOLED panel 6.67 inches in size, with a perforation at the top center. It’s a Full HD+ resolution panel with a 144Hz refresh rate, making it ideal for gaming. The front camera varies depending on the device since in the most advanced it is 44MP and in the most modest it stays at 8MP.
The cameras are also different in each model. The ZTE S30 Pro leaves us with a 64MP main sensor, an 8MP wide-angle, 2MP macro, and 2MP depth sensor. The normal model has an identical combination, unlike the macro sensor which in its case is 5MP. While the S30 SE leaves us with three cameras: 48MP main camera, 5MP wide-angle, and 2MP macro.
In terms of battery, all three models perform well in this regard. The S30 SE has the largest battery (6,000mAh), although the one that stands out again is the Pro model, which has a good 4,200mAh battery and arrives with a spectacular 55W quick charge.
ZTE S30, S30 Pro, and S30 SE 5G: Price and release date
These three new phones are going to go on sale on April 3 in China, as they have already been confirmed. Nothing is known at the moment about their international launch. These are the versions that are going to be launched of each device and the prices already confirmed in China:
- The ZTE S30 Pro will be launched in an 8/256GB version for 2,998 yuan (about $457)
- The 8/128GB ZTE S30 is priced at 2,198 yuan (about $335)
- The 8/256GB version of the S30 launches for 2,398 yuan (about $366)
- The ZTE S30 SE is priced at 1,698 yuan (about $259)