If you don’t know how to switch to full screen on YouTube, it is possible with a simple gesture and in this guide, we are going to show you how to do it. Google’s video platform is one of the most used social networks in the world. You may think you know everything about the service, but there are always some unknown tricks.
- How to upgrade to Windows 10 for free in 2021?
- How to sign out of Gmail on Android and iOS?
- How to use the Adaptive Sound feature of Pixel 5 on older models?
In this article, we reveal a simple, but very useful trick. Almost nobody knows about this feature, but soon you’ll be able to show off to your friends one of the best tricks on YouTube.
How to switch to full screen with a simple gesture on YouTube?
With this trick, you won’t have to deal with the zoom button, located in the lower right corner of the video, which can sometimes give you problems because it’s small.
To help you understand it better, we’re going to explain step by step:
- Open the YouTube app and enter the video you want to see.
- Slide your finger up on the video to switch to full screen and the view will be horizontal.
- If you want to go back to vertical mode, just slide your finger down on the video.
As you can see, this is a very simple gesture that allows you to quickly switch to full screen without having to search for the zoom button. As we have already mentioned, this trick can be used without any problems in the YouTube app for Android.