Amazfit Bip U Pro is presented and today we are going to talk about its specs, price, and release date. If there is a company that is being relevant in the sector of smartwatches without having a mobile phone line, it is undoubtedly Amazfit.
A good example is the new Amazfit Bip U Pro, which is being officially launched, a watch with the same features that high-end models have.
- OnePlus smartwatch is official and it will arrive in early 2021
- The next Apple Watch might have a camera and flash
- Realme Watch S is an iOS compatible smartwatch: specs, price and release date
Amazfit Bip U Pro specs
- Screen Size: 1.43 inches, with anti-fingerprint coating
- Technology: TFT LCD.
- Resolution: 320 x 302 pixels.
- Battery: 230 mAh, 9 days of autonomy, fully charged in two hours.
- Sensors: BioTracker 2 PPG (heart rate sensor), blood oxygen saturation and 6-axis accelerometer.
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.0.
- Compatibility: Android 5.0 or higher, iOS 10.0 or higher.
- Water resistance: 5 ATM.
- Straps: Made of silicone, Length: 118 mm, Short: 76 mm
- Others: More than 60 sport modes, Sleep monitoring, SpO2, PAI metrics, GPS, Geomagnetic sensor.
- Dimensions: 40,9 x 35,5 x 11,4 mm.
- Weight: 31 grams.
Amazfit Bip U Pro has a great difference from affordable smartwatches in general, GPS. Well, actually there is a second difference, a geomagnetic sensor.
It is not normal to see watches in this price range having GPS, something perfect if we want to use the smartwatch outdoors to record exercises without carrying the smartphone. On the other hand, the geomagnetic sensor allows you to use the compass in an extremely precise way.
The rest of the specifications are identical to Amazfit Bip U, from the weight to the design through its 1.43-inch screen size, TFT LCD technology, and 320 x 302 pixel resolution.
The improved BioTrack 2 sensor is capable of monitoring pulses as well as blood oxygen saturation.
The Amazfit Bip U maintains the capacity to keep up more than 60 sport modes, and the autonomy also reaches up to 9 days.
In addition, as with other products of the brand, it includes Alexa and a microphone.
Amazfit Bip U price and release date
This new Amazfit Bip U Pro is now available with a $69.99 price tag. Considering its specs and price it is a great option for an affordable but useful smartwatch.