Google Stadia officially arrives on iPhone and iPad, so you can now play Cyberpunk 2077 and other AAA games on iOS. The day has come; after Nvidia Shield opened the ban, and after Google promised to do the same with Stadia, the game platform officially lands on the iOS devices. Also you won’t need to apply. You can now play Stadia gmaes through Safari or by anchoring the web app at the startup of your device.
- Now Sony, Microsoft, and other stores refuse to refund for Cyberpunk 2077
- A huge patch will arrive for Cyberpunk 2077 on December 21st
With video game streaming increasingly buoyant, and with cool games like Cyberpunk 2077, Google has lacked time to bring Stadia to the iPhone and iPad. The flood of games within the Google platform has been immense. And from now on, it is not only available on phones with an Android. Owners of an iPhone or iPad can now enjoy Cyberpunk 2077, Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, Immortals Fenyx Rising, and a varied selection of other titles.
How to run Google Stadia in iOS through the web?
Google has taken the same path that Nvidia took with GeForce Now: Since Apple does not allow applications that give access to more software within the App Store, Google has decided to take Stadia’s streaming access to the web. Apple has never put an impediment on web apps, so it is the best way to offer AAA games taking into account the power of the device.
Google Stadia starts perfectly through the web. The experience is great, it allows playback up to 1080p (be careful with data consumption though), there are no differences from the Android app, and, ultimately, it opens the door to games that can only be enjoyed at full capacity through streaming.
To enjoy Google Stadia on your iPhone or iPad you must do the following:
- Open Safari and go to https://stadia.google.com
- Log in with your Stadia account (you don’t have to be a Pro) and accept playback from the device.
- Remember: iOS access is in beta.
- If you want to add the web app to your desktop, click on the share icon and then select the ‘Add to Home Screen’ option.
- iOS will create a shortcut on your desktop: Move it where you want.
The moment that Google Stadia users with iPhone or iPad were waiting for has arrived. The service is available and works with either an on-screen virtual controller or a connected physical controller, whether it is Stadia’s own or a PlayStation 4 or Xbox One controller, for example. With a controller, the game is much more comfortable.