Xiaomi has announced the new Mi 10 5G, in this article you will find its specs and features. And it will be one of the most interesting smart phones in terms of features / price with support for the new mobile broadband networks.
The 5G networks have fallen behind in schedule both in the deployment of infrastructure and in the offers available from the operators. And the truth is that the bulk of consumers have not shown great interest either. However, the announcement confirms that the industry’s commitment to 5G is unequivocal and the situation can change rapidly.
And that is why it is convenient to “democratize” the device section by offering 5G without the need to purchase a high-end smartphone and the large investment that it entails. If the industry really wants to promote the use of the new networks, it needs to separate the support for 5G from the rest of the features and bring it closer to all budgets. Xiaomi’s Mi 10 5G will be one of them under the rallying cry of “5GForAll”.
- Xiaomi introduces under display camera technology
- Redmi Note 9 camera has a design problem
- Xiaomi launched Mi TV LUX Transparent Edition
Xiaomi Mi 10 5G expected specs
Xiaomi has announced that it will use the Snapdragon 7-Series 5G Mobile platform as the hardware engine on Mi 10 5G. The model has not been finalized, but the only chipsets with 5G support at this time are the Snapdragon 765 5G announced last year and the 768 5G introduced last May.
There is no more information about the other features of Mi 10 5G, but seeing the price around 2xx dollars we would bet on similar specifications to the Mi 10 Lite :
- 6.57-inch AMOLED screen with FullHD + resolution
- SoC Snapdragon 765G – 768G
- GPU Adreno 620
- 4GB / 6GB RAM.
- 64GB / 128GB expandable UFS 2.1 storage capacity
- Four rear cameras: 48MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP main
- 16MP front camera.
- 4,160mAh battery with fast recharge.
- Built in metal and glass.
- Fingerprint reader integrated into the screen.
- Android 10 as an operating system with the MIUI 11 layer.
Xiaomi Mi 10 5G expected price and release date
Some media speculations indicate that Xiaomi could use the same hardware as the Redmi K30 in a Mi 10 5G series. We will know very soon because the Chinese firm announces a launch in September 2020. A good mid-range 5G at a moderate price, starting from $550.