According to Socialinsider analysis, great insights were revelaed from the usage data of Instagram Stories in 2021.
There’s no doubt that the biggest social media engagement trend of 2021 is the rise of branded content. Stories continue to offer great reach and branding potential, and when used in the right way they can also enhance your community and engagement around your products.
Insighs from 962,402 Instagram Stories
The Socialinsider team analyzed more than 962,000 brand stories to uncover trends, insights, and best practices that help brands tell their story on social media. These findings are designed to help you improve your brand story on social, no matter what type of business you have.
The research reveals some interesting insights, including:
- Brands with large followings have doubled their Stories usage in 2021
- Image stories have a tap-forward rate of 0,80 percent greater than video Stories
- Instagram Stories reach only half the people in-feed posts do
Information obtained is not only these.
- Posting up to five stories per day ensures a retention rate of over 70 percent
- Image stories slightly outperform video stories in terms of reach
- Instagram users are more likely to tap forward sooner for image stories
- Instagram stories have lower reach rates compared to posts in the feed
- Instagram users exit faster from video stories, and most of exits happen within the first three stories
İf you want, you can check out Socialinsider’s full report here.