If you don’t know how to make Siri talk when the iPhone is plugged in, it is a really simple process on iOS 14 and we are going help you out in this guide.
- How to find out how much storage you have left on Google Photos?
- How to download videos from Google Chrome: Best extensions
- How to reduce the streaming quality on Netflix?
How to make Siri talk when the iPhone is plugged in on iOS 14?
In the last few days, you have probably seen some examples of people who have managed to get their iPhone to tell them something every time they connect or disconnect it from the charger. If you have asked yourself how to do it, you should know that the process is very simple can be done thanks to Shortcuts. To make Siri talk when the iPhone is plugged in on iOS 14 keep reading.
So, if you don’t have it already installed on your phone, the first thing you should do is to download the ‘Shortcuts’ application from the App Store. Once the app is open, follow the steps shown below:
- Go to ‘Automation’ and click on ‘Create personal automation’. If you have already created one previously, click on the (+) icon and then on ‘Create personal automation’.
- Scroll down to the ‘Loader’ option, select ‘Is Connected’, and click ‘Next’.
- In the search box below, where it says ‘Search apps and actions’, type the word “text” or “speak” and, in the ‘Actions’ section, choose ‘Speak Test’.
- Write the message you want where it says ‘Text’ (it will be what Siri says when you connect the charger) and click ‘Next’.
- Here, it is important that you make sure that the ‘Request confirmation’ option is turned off.
- Confirm the automation by tapping ‘OK’ and you’re done.
If you also want Siri to tell you something when you disconnect the phone from the charger, just repeat the same process by choosing ‘Is Disconnected.”
From now on, when the iPhone is plugged in, Siri will talk. You can make it say basically anything, we leave this to your imagination.