Xiaomi Mi 11 will be one of the most important smartphones of this year and today we are going to talk about its expected specs, price, and release date. The Chinese company has confirmed that the presentation of this smartphone will take place on December 28th.
- Huawei Vision S Pro is introduced: specs, price and release date
- Lenovo Tab P11 Pro is here: specs, price and release date
- ASUS TUF Gaming laptop is leaked: specs, price and release date
Xiaomi Mi 11 expected specs
The new smartphone will keep the traditional design on the front. At the back, we have a square space with rounded corners where three cameras are located, which, at the moment, have not been specified, but it is rumored that the main one will use a 48MP sensor, and will be accompanied by a 13MP wide-angle and a 5MP macro sensor. The front camera should be 20MP.
We can expect the Xiaomi Mi 11 to be finished in metal (aluminum frame) and glass, with one layer on the front and another on the back.
- 6.67-inch screen with FHD+ resolution, with 120Hz refresh rate and curved finish.
- Snapdragon 888 with eight-core CPU and Adreno 660 GPU.
- 5G Snapdragon X60 modem.
- 8GB-12GB RAM.
- 128GB-256GB storage capacity
- Colors: blue, purple smoke, white. There will be a special edition with vegan leather.
- 5,000 mAh battery, compatible with quick charge.
- Three rear cameras: 108MP main, 13MP wide-angle, and 5MP macro.
- 20MP front camera.
- Android 11 operating system.
The presentation of the Xiaomi Mi 11 will take place, as we have said, on December 28th, and it is expected to be available from December 29th.
We will probably see a “Pro” model, which will bring improvements at the screen level and in the configuration of main cameras. There are also rumors of a “Pro Plus” version, but we still do not have concrete details about its possible specs, and we cannot confirm its existence.
Xiaomi Mi 11 expected price and release date
These are the prices that will have each of the versions of the Xiaomi Mi 11 in China. Please note that these are exchange rate figures and do not include the corresponding taxes.
- Xiaomi Mi 11 with 8GB RAM and 128GB storage: $685
- Xiaomi Mi 11 with 8GB RAM and 256GB storage: $730
- Xiaomi Mi 11 with 12GB RAM and 256GB storage: $790
Returning to the “Pro” model, the latest information indicates that it could be presented a little later, and therefore will not be available until the first quarter of 2021. Its price will be around $975 (in its base configuration).