LG Wing is now official and its specifications are released. The South Korean company has presented its new smartphone in a long video.
LG is not the only manufacturer that is committed to innovating a new design, but the LG Wing is a different case by using an original superimposed screen system in which you can rotate the main screen to put it in panoramic mode, enjoying a second screen that remains on the vertical line. Explaining it is a bit confusing, but just look at the images to get an idea.
The most interesting element of the LG Wing is its double screen and it is focused on multitasking for both consumers and concent creators. LG Wing also places a lot of emphasis on photography and video, including three cameras on the back, in addition to the typical pop-up front camera.
- LG Wing confirmed: a phone with two rotating screens
- Motorola Razr 5G: A new foldable phone
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 is out: read full specifications
LG Wing specifications
- Processor: Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 765G 5G Mobile Platform integrated with Snapdragon X52 5G Modem-RF System
- Screen: Main screen: 6.8” 20.5:9 FHD + P-OLED FullVision (2460×1080 / 395ppi)
- Secondary display: 3.9″ 1.15:1 G-OLED (1240×1080 / 419ppi)
- Memory: 8GB RAM / 128GB or 256GB ROM / microSD (up to 2TB)
- Rear camera: Ultra High Resolution (64MP Main (F1.8 / 78 ° / 0.8µm) / 13MP Wide Angle (F1.9 / 117 ° / 1.0µm) / 12MP Wide AngleBig Pixel (F2.2 / 120 ° / 1.4µm)
Front camera: 32MP Standard E ((F1.9 / 79.6 ° / 0.8µm)
- Battery: 4000mAh
- Operating system: Android 10.0 (Q OS)
- Size: 169.5mm x 74.5mm x 10.9mm
- Weight: 260g
- Network: 3G / 4G LTE-A / 5G
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a, b, g, n, ac / Bluetooth 5.1 / NFC / USB Type-C (USB 3.1 Gen 1 Compatible)
- Colors: Aurora Gray / Illusion Sky
- Others: Gimbal Motion / Front pop-up camera / Hexa Motion Stabilizer / LG Creator’s Kit / LG Pay / Dual Recording / Black Stabilizer / LG 3D Sound Engine / AI CAM / Q Lens / Google Lens / Google Assistant / Integrated fingerprint sensor / IP54 water and dust resistance / Qualcomm® Quick Charge ™ 4.0+ technology / Wireless charging / MIL-STD 810G
You can fin all the details about the LG Wing on the product page.