Today we are here to show you how to make poll in Whatsapp. According to reports, WhatsApp, which is owned by Meta, is giving its users the option to make polls. WaBetaInfo reports that the new WhatsApp beta for Android 184.108.40.206 update has given some beta users the ability to finally create polls within group chats. The report claims that feature is not just available to group administrators. It also says that anyone in the group is free to start a poll.
A user can add up to 12 options to a poll they’ve already created in WhatsApp conversation. To suit the needs of the user, these parameters can also be sorted. They can select multiple options while voting after sharing the poll with the rest of the group, according to the study. Every time a new vote is added, the poll is automatically updated to reflect the new outcome. By selecting “see votes” on the poll results screen, users can access more specific information about those who cast their votes.
The feature is currently accessible to some Android beta testers, as was already mentioned. Over the upcoming weeks, further activations are anticipated. Readers should be aware that in order to use this function, every group member must be using the most recent WhatsApp update.
The instant messaging software is also intending to add other capabilities, including the option to make sticker packs of your face. For a while now, Meta has been working on adding avatars to WhatsApp. Earlier this year, Meta debuted the Avatar on Facebook and Instagram. This gave users the option to make a cartoon version of themselves. The Avatar can be created by users in the app’s settings.
These stickers will be offered in a variety of moods, postures, and designs. The avatar of the user can also serve as the profile picture. Official information regarding the release date of this feature is unavailable. Although it is anticipated that this feature will be made available to a larger beta testing group sooner given that it has already reached the closed beta. Now it’s time to learn how to make poll in Whatsapp!
How to make poll in Whatsapp?
Follow these steps to make a poll in Whatsapp:
- Open the private conversation on your smartphone.
- Select the poll icon by tapping on the attached button.
- Created is the poll.
- Now enter the query you like to ask using the following option: ask a query
- By tapping the Add button, you can then enter the poll selections.
- The “Humbarger” icon can be chosen and moved to alter the poll’s option order.
- To create your poll, select the send option at the end.
How to respond to a poll in Whatsapp?
Follow these steps to respond to a poll in Whatsapp:
- Select the choices you want to support and click them.
- To cancel your vote, simply click once more.
How to change your poll vote in Whatsapp?
- To change your vote, tap the other available polling option.
How to see the poll details in Whatsapp?
Follow these steps to change your poll vote in Whatsapp:
- Open the chat window where the poll is being conducted.
- Next, select View Votes from the menu.
This way you’ve learned how to make poll in Whatsapp, you can also learn how to fix the WhatsApp not connecting iPhone if you’ve had some bugs after the latest update!