A new WhatsApp feature will let users preview their voice messages before they send them, the company announced on Tuesday.
From now on you will be able to preview a voice message on WhatsApp
“Voice messages are one of the most popular features for WhatsApp users worldwide. They bring you closer to friends and family than a text message and unlike a call, give you the freedom to message – and for them to listen – when it’s most convenient.”
Thanks to this new feature, you will be able to listen to your voice recording before sending it to a chat. Right now, there is no option allowing users to preview their voice message, you have to send it to be able to listen to it again. This feature has been long rumored and finally, it will be here soon.
How to preview a voice message on WhatsApp?
The process is really easy, you just need to follow a series of simple steps to be able to preview your voice message before sending it:
- Open WhatsApp.
- Open a chat.
- Tap on the microphone icon.
- Slide your finger upwards, this will enable hands-free mode.
- Say something.
- Tap “Stop” when you are done.
- You will see a Play icon, you can tap on that to preview the voice message.
- You can either delete it by clicking on the trash icon or send it by clicking on the send icon.
That’s it! As you can see it’s not a really hard task.