Next week we will be able to watch the presentation of the new iPhone 13 models, and according to the latest news, iPhone 13 Pro version will offer new color options including black, bronze, and pink.
New iPhone 13 Pro colors: Pink, bronze and black
The iPhone 12 Pro and Pro Max could be chosen in four colors: graphite, gold, pacific blue and silver. On the other hand, the iPhone 12 and 12 mini could be chosen in white, black, blue, green, purple and red. These phones had several different versions:
- iPhone 12 mini: 64GB, 128GB, 256GB
- iPhone 12: 64GB, 128GB, 256GB
- iPhone 12 Pro: 128GB, 256GB, 512GB
- iPhone 12 Pro Max: 128GB, 256GB, 512GB
However, recent rumors about the iPhone 13 reveal significant modifications in terms of color and storage capacity for the new models. We might see a new pink hue on the iPhone 13 and 13 mini, according to reports. As a result, six distinct hues might be available. We’ll say goodbye to graphite and pacific blue on the iPhone 13 Pro and Pro Max when two new colors, black and bronze, are introduced.
According to the latest rumors, the new Apple smartphones will come with several different options:
- iPhone 13 mini : 64GB and 128GB
- iPhone 13 : 64GB and 128GB
- iPhone 13 Pro : 128GB, 256GB, 512GB
- iPhone 13 Pro Max : 128GB, 256GB and 512GB