Today we are going to show you how to add music to a Facebook profile. Facebook is the most used social network today by millions of people in the world thanks to everything it offers. One of the things we can do on Facebook, and that many do not know, is the ability to add music to a profile. This way you can customize your profile even better.
How to add music to a Facebook profile on PC?
You need to follow some steps to be able to complete this task. Don’t worry, it is not a hard process:
- First, we access our Facebook account.
- From the menu “Customize and control Google Chrome” we will go to More tools – Developers tools
- This will display a window at the bottom of the browser, where we click on the “Toggle Device Toolbar” button located in the upper left corner of the window.
- Now, we will go to the top-right menu and click on the username.
- In the next window, we scroll down a bit and find the “Music” option.
- We click on the option “Add song” and in the following window a series of suggestions will be presented or we can enter the name of the desired song.
- Select the song by clicking on the “Add” button and we will see that the song has been added to our profile.
- We can click on the side menu and it will be possible to delete the song or place it at the top of the profile.
How to add music to a Facebook profile on a smartphone?
Follow these steps:
- For this case, we will use an Android device but you can also do it on an iPhone.
- Go to Facebook and first click on the profile icon.
- In the next window, we go down a bit and find the “Music” option.
- Click on the + sign and select one of the suggested songs or search for the desired one.
- To add the desired song click on the “Add” button, then the song will be added to your profile.
As you can see the process is really simple. This way you’ve learned how to add music to a Facebook profile, why don’t you try it out now?