If you don’t know how to check if your passwords were compromised on your iPhone, it is possible thanks to a new feature of iOS 14. There are currently several ways to find out if your password has been leaked on the Internet. Many of them are web pages that tell us if this has happened or not, but in this case, it is not even necessary to leave the settings.
- How to change the country in the Google Play Store?
- How to use the shopping button on WhatsApp Business?
- How to use an Android as a hearing aid using Google Sound Amplifier?
How to check if your passwords were compromised on iOS 14?
Apple has an interesting and important option in the settings that allows us to know whether or not a password has been compromised. We don’t need an internet connection or we don’t need to enter any website, everything will be made from the device. Just follow these steps:
- Open iPhone settings
- Go to “Passwords”
- Tap on the “Security Recommendations”
- Toggle the “Detect Compromised Passwords” setting if you haven’t.
By accessing this panel, you will have a list of all the passwords that have been compromised. Despite the fact that you have a fairly secure password, data leaks, unfortunately, are quite frequent.
If you have some passwords that are compromised, we recommend you to change them immediately, in order to protect your data and information.