Snapchat now lets you share Twitter messages as stickers.
On Twitter, when people see something interesting they share it in other applications. This is a task you can do in two ways: Copying and pasting the URL of the message or taking a screenshot so that what we want others to see it even if the tweet changes.
Now Twitter seems to give Snapchat the possibility of sharing any tweet as a sticker. You can attach to another image just like another sticker, and together, create a much more interesting effect than simply posting a tweet.
The Snapchat feature where you can share Twitter messages is already reaching users
Twitter announced this good news first for iOS users, who will be able to enjoy it easily through the sharing menu. Twitter also revealed that these changes will soon arrive to Android.
Oh snap! 👻
Sharing Tweets directly to your Snapchat Stories is now easier than ever. Rolling out today on iOS! pic.twitter.com/0LIHQhmCKu
— Twitter (@Twitter) December 10, 2020
This update will be arriving in the next few days to all users who have accounts on both platforms and will allow them to create much more fun and original content.
We should remind you that Snapchat is one of the most innovative platforms and the first home of the stories feature that spread through the digital ecosystem in recent years. Instagram first took it, and WhatsApp, YouTube and Twitter later followed it.
- Twitter is taking action against hate crimes
- Twitter says goodbye to threaded conversations in tweets
- YouTube is taking action against hate crimes after Twitter
Remember that this feature works through Twitter and not Snapchat, as detailed in the official messages.
How to share a tweet in Snapchat as a sticker?
- Choose the tweet you want to share and click or touch the share icon.
- Click or touch the Snapchat icon.
- A sticker will be generated that you can include in your snap. Something very simple and as you can see is really original and avoids us having to go to an editing program to achieve a similar result.