iOS 15.0.2 was released today to fix a number of bugs discovered in iOS 15. The most recent update, which is accessible for download on the App Store, fixes several issues that were discovered last month in iOS 15 software release.
iOS 15.0.2 is now available for download to everyone’s iPhone that runs the most up-to-date version of iOS. It comes a week after iOS 15.0.1 was made available to consumers.
What does iOS 15.0.2 include?
The most recent version includes a number of fixes for issues with MagSafe, AirTag, Find My, CarPlay, and other features. Many new owners of the Apple Leather Wallet with MagSafe reported that it was not connecting. The latest software update appears to have fixed that issue.
The Find My app in iOS 15 was missing the item tracker for some AirTag customers, and this update appears to fix that issue.
Even CarPlay users are getting some love in this update. You can check out all of the bug fixes that are part of iOS 15.0.2 in the release notes below:
This update includes bug fixes for your iPhone:
- Photos saved to your library from Messages could be deleted after removing the associated thread or message
- iPhone Leather Wallet with MagSafe may not connect to Find My
- AirTag might not appear in the Find My Items tab
- CarPlay may fail to open audio apps or disconnect during playback
- Device restore or update may fail when using Finder or iTunes for iPhone 13 models
For information on the security content of Apple software updates, please visit this website.
After Apple releases a major update to its operating systems, smaller updates become increasingly common. We can expect many more of these in the near future as iOS 15 is installed on more and more iPhones as a result of this.