Today we are going to show you how to block inappropriate apps for children in the Google Play Store. Android users download applications to their phones using Google Play Store. There are applications that we do not want our children to be able to download to their phones, because they are not reliable or do not seem appropriate for them.
Google Play Store has options for parents that allow them to block apps. This is something that will prevent your children from downloading that app that you do not consider appropriate.
How to block inappropriate apps for children in the Google Play Store?
Many parents do not want their children to use apps like TikTok or other social networks. Blocking such apps will prevent them from being able to be download those applications.
Just follow these steps:
- Open the Google Play Store on your Android phone.
- Click on your profile picture in the top right corner.
- Go to Settings.
- Go to the Family tab.
- Tap on Parental Controls.
- Set a four-digit PIN to prevent anyone from logging in.
- Turn on the Parental Controls switch.
- Go to Apps and games.
- Choose those apps you want to block.
- If you search for that specific app you will see that it is no longer displayed.
As you can see the process is really simple, why don’t you try it out now?