why did all my drafts delete on tiktok

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Jawad Wallace
    Participant

Did TikTok delete all my drafts?

If you delete the TikTok app from a device, any drafts that have been saved on that device will be deleted irretrievably. In the event that this is not the case, the issue may be the device that you are utilizing. If you use TikTok on more than one device, each of your drafts will be saved to the device that you used to create it, regardless of how many devices you use (since drafts are saved locally).

How do I recover my TikTok drafts?

Where Is the Draft Version of My Video on TikTok? To locate Drafts, you can go to your profile by tapping on the “Me” icon. Now, just go to the “Drafts” option to view your saved videos. You are only able to view or delete these videos from this location; you are unable to retrieve them.

How do I get my TikTok drafts back on my iPhone?

Also, we have solutions to retrieve deleted TikTok draft videos. … The following are the steps to reinstall deleted TikTok videos on an iPhone: You can gain access to iCloud.com by logging in to your account. select “Settings” from the menu. Click the “Recover Files” button located in the “Advanced” section. Choose the files that you need to get back. Tap the “Restore” button.

Does TikTok delete drafts when you delete the app?

Likewise, once you have used the method described above to download drafts to your phone, those drafts will remain on your phone until you manually delete them from your phone. It is important to keep in mind, however, that if you delete the TikTok app, you will be unable to access any of the drafts that you have previously saved. Saving your drafts to your local storage is the most effective way to get around this problem.

why did all my drafts delete on tiktok, Why did my TikTok drafts disappear?, Did TikTok delete all my drafts?, How do I recover my TikTok drafts?, Where did my drafts go on TikTok 2022?, How do I get my TikTok drafts back on my iPhone?, Does TikTok delete drafts when you delete the app?

why did all my drafts delete on tiktok

How do I find my lost TikTok video?

A user on TikTok with the username “rachforaday” uploaded a video earlier this year that guides users through the steps of finding a video that has been hidden on the platform. Users are given instructions in the video that instruct them to go to the Discover page, click search, enter an asterisk, go to the search filters tab, and toggle the button that says “watched videos.”

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

POPULAR