peekthrough

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Aron Harding
    Participant

What is peek through?

1. to take a quick look at (something) by means of peering, glimpsing, or glancing through it. I decided to take a quick peek through the curtains to see if the suspicious-looking man had moved on to another location.

How do I make a window transparent?

You have the option of either pressing the shortcut (ALT+A, which can be changed by clicking the icon in the toolbar) or hovering your mouse over the top of a window and clicking the down arrow that appears, after which you can select “Opacity.” WindowTop also includes the click-through functionality that can be found in Peek Through.

How do I make a program always on top?

Simply pressing Ctrl and the space bar will keep the active window at the top of the stack (or the keyboard shortcut you assigned). Repeatedly pressing the keyboard shortcut will turn off the “always on top” setting for the window that is currently active. Right-clicking the AutoHotkey icon in the system tray will bring up a menu of scripting options.

How do you use peek in a sentence?

Example of a sneaky sentence Over a year has passed since the last time I caught a glimpse of him… Perhaps the dream is a blessing in disguise, offering a glimpse into the past. … He peered inside the oven by opening the door a crack… The ladies were practically stooping to the ground in the ice park to get a better look at him.

peekthrough, What is peek through?, How do I make a window transparent?, How do I make a program always on top?, How do you use peek in a sentence?

peekthrough

What is the synonym of peek?

This page contains a list of 13 words that are synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, or related in some way to the word “peek.” Some of the words on this list include: glint, peep, look, gander, see, glimpse, glance,, poke, sight, and snoop.

What can you peek through?

Think of something that people try to look through when they shouldn’t. WINDOWS. PRESENTS. KEY HOLES. CURTAINS.

What does peek out mean?

The act of showing one’s eyes and peering out from underneath, behind, or under something. Only two tiny eyes appeared to be peering out from behind the curtain.

Is it peek or peak?

It shouldn’t be hard to keep in mind that the PEAK represents the highest point of something. Just visualize the A as the peak of a mountain for a moment. You can think of the two EEs in CHEEKY, and the two EEs in PEEK, or like two eyes peeking. A PEEK is a cheeky glance (or peep), so you can think of those as two eyes peeping.

peekthrough, What is the synonym of peek?, What can you peek through?, What does peek out mean?, Is it peek or peak?

peekthrough

What is PEEK material?

WHAT Kind of Material Is Peek? PEEK material, also known as polyetheretherketone, is a high-performance thermoplastic engineering material that possesses excellent chemical resistance, very low moisture uptake, good fire performance, excellent mechanical strength across a broad temperature range, and good dimensional stability. PEEK material also has very good dimensional stability.

What does peek out mean?

The act of showing one’s eyes and peering out from underneath, behind, or under something. Only two tiny eyes appeared to be peering out from behind the curtain.

Is it peek or peak?

It shouldn’t be hard to keep in mind that the PEAK represents the highest point of something. Just visualize the A as the peak of a mountain for a moment. You can think of the two EEs in CHEEKY, and the two EEs in PEEK, or like two eyes peeking. A PEEK is a cheeky glance (or peep), so you can think of those as two eyes peeping.

What is PEEK material?

WHAT Kind of Material Is Peek? PEEK material, also known as polyetheretherketone, is a high-performance thermoplastic engineering material that possesses excellent chemical resistance, very low moisture uptake, good fire performance, excellent mechanical strength across a broad temperature range, and good dimensional stability. PEEK material also has very good dimensional stability.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

POPULAR