i don’t know my trusted phone number

TechBriefly Forums FAQ i don’t know my trusted phone number

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Emilis Delgado
    Participant

What do I do if I forgot my Apple ID trusted number?

Navigate to Apple ID – Manage Your Account in order to do so. In the section labeled “Security,” you will find a display of your trusted phone number. Hi, Check out this article about Apple Choose the option to Get an email if you cannot remember the password for your Apple ID.

How do I find my trusted phone number?

Using your iPhone or iPad, navigate to the Settings menu. To access your Apple ID, navigate to the Settings menu and tap the name at the top. After that, navigate to the settings section of your Apple ID and select Password & Security. Here, you’ll see your current trusted number.

How do I verify my Apple ID if I changed my phone number?

Click the Apple ID button that is located in the section labeled Sign-In and Security. After selecting the option, “Change Apple ID,” you will be prompted to enter the mobile phone number that you wish to use as your Apple ID. A verification code is sent to you at that number. In the spaces provided, please enter the verification code that was displayed in the text.

Can I get my Apple ID verification code sent to my email?

Get a verification code * If you use two-factor authentication, in some cases you might be able to speed up the process of account recovery or reset your password immediately by verifying a six-digit code that is sent to your primary email address. This step is only available if you use two-factor authentication.

i don't know my trusted phone number, What do I do if I forgot my Apple ID trusted number?, How do I find my trusted phone number?, How do I verify my Apple ID if I changed my phone number?, Can I get my Apple ID verification code sent to my email?

i don’t know my trusted phone number

How do I find out my Apple ID phone number?

If you have forgotten the email address or phone number associated with your Apple ID, click here. On your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or Apple Watch. First select your name, then select Settings. On your Mac. Select System Preferences from the Apple menu, then click the Apple ID button. On your PC. Launch iCloud for Windows, then locate your Apple ID in the list of accounts beneath your name.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

POPULAR

LATEST FROM THE FORUM