how to watch movies from phone to tv without hdmi

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Rafi Pratt
    Participant

How can I play videos from my phone to my TV without HDMI?

Using Something Other Than An HDMI Cable To Connect Your Phone To Your TV However, selecting the first alternative will necessitate the purchase of an additional Chromecast device. This is Google’s dongle device, which plugs directly into the TV and enables the user to “cast” videos, images, and sometimes files from applications to the large screen in the user’s home.

How can I watch movies from my Android phone to my TV without HDMI?

Wireless casting refers to the process of using the functions that are built into the TV. In this scenario, a dongle is not going to be necessary in order for you to connect your Android phone to the television. Simply select the cast option on your smartphone, and it should immediately establish a wireless connection to the television. Check to see that they are both connected to the same WiFi network.

How do I connect my phone to my TV with a USB cord?

Make sure the Android smartphone and the Micro USB cable are ready to go. Use the Micro USB cable to establish a connection between the TV and the smartphone. Adjust the smartphone’s USB settings so that the File Transfers or MTP mode is selected… Launch the Media Player application on the TV. The button labeled “HOME” can be found on the remote control. Select Media. Choose from the options of Photo, Music, or Video.

Can I plug my phone into my TV and watch movies?

A USB cable, such as this 6-foot Data Cable for USB-C, can be used to connect virtually any smartphone or tablet to the HDMI port of a television. After the connection has been made, you will be able to project whatever is on the display of your phone onto your television. This includes viewing photographs, watching videos, navigating the internet, utilizing applications, and playing games.

how to watch movies from phone to tv without hdmi, How can I play videos from my phone to my TV without HDMI?, How can I watch movies from my Android phone to my TV without HDMI?, How can I watch movies from my phone to my normal TV?, How do I connect my phone to my TV with a USB cord?, How do I mirror my phone to my TV using Bluetooth?, Can I plug my phone into my TV and watch movies?

how to watch movies from phone to tv without hdmi

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

POPULAR