generic mod config menu

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Aron Harding
    Participant

How do I use the generic Mod Config menu in Stardew Valley?

To access all of the available options, press and hold the left mouse button on an item in the menu, then scroll through the menu as you do so.

What is Mod configuration menu?

A page for configuring mods can be found in the Mod Configuration Menu. It offers a centralized location for configuring mods, which can be accessed through the Pause menu.

What is Mod configuration?

A page for configuring mods can be found in the Mod Configuration Menu. It provides a central location for mod configuration, accessible via the Pause menu.

Where is the Stardew Valley config file?

Configuration file(s) location Position of the System Windows%APPDATA% Mac OS X version of Stardew Valley (OS X) Linux $HOME /.config/StardewValley/ Home directory Stardew Valley is located at the $XDG CONFIG HOME folder.

generic mod config menu, How do I use the generic Mod Config menu in Stardew Valley?, What is Mod configuration menu?, What is Mod configuration?, Where is the Stardew Valley config file?

generic mod config menu

How do I configure Stardew Valley mods?

Getting started Install SMAPI. Installing the SMAPI mod loader is the first step you’ll need to take… Find mods. Next, you’ll be able to select which mods you want to download… Find your game folder. Next you’ll need to open your game folder (the one containing Stardew Valley.exe or StardewValley.exe ). … Install mods. … Configure mods. … Update mods. … Remove mods.

Do you have a birthday in Stardew Valley?

In Stardew Valley, nearly everyone celebrates at least one birthday per year. There are some characters in the game which do not have or celebrate birthdays like the Bodyguard, Mr Qi and the Governor but the people that you can interact with on a daily basis are the ones that you can celebrate birthdays with.

How do you activate MCM?

1) In the MCM Cheat Menu, go to the section labeled “MCM Menu Options.”… For all versions greater than 0.6: Pick an NPC to talk to. Navigate your way back to the “NPC Editor.” To choose an outfit, you must first press the “Outfit” Dropdown menu… Click the “Activate” button.

How do you use the console in Stardew Valley?

You are able to enter console commands directly into the SMAPI window that is provided for that purpose (or into the in-game chat if you have Chat Commands too). You can get a list of console commands by typing help into the console (including commands added by other mods).

generic mod config menu, How do I configure Stardew Valley mods?, Do you have a birthday in Stardew Valley?, How do you activate MCM?, Can I use MCM without SkyUI?, How do I enable MCM?, How do you use the console in Stardew Valley?

generic mod config menu

How do I get to Grampleton fields?

This wide map is accessible by foot from Shearwater Bridge or the Railroad tracks to the west, to and from the Railroad by train platform, or by boat from the east beach dock. The city of Grampleton is located to the east, but it is inaccessible.

Where is Alex in the winter Stardew Valley?

the Day Spa He goes to the spa nearly every day during the winter to get his workout in. When he is not present there, you can find him at his residence.

How do I update my Smapi Stardew?

The steps required to update SMAPI are identical to those required for the program’s initial installation. Simply go to the official website and download the most recent version of SMAPI, then run the installer that corresponds to your computer’s configuration. Be aware that some Windows anti-virus programs will report SMAPI as suspicious even though it is completely safe to use. This only occurs on Windows.

This wide map is accessible by foot from Shearwater Bridge or the Railroad tracks to the west, to and from the Railroad by train platform, or by boat from the east beach dock. The city of Grampleton is located to the east, but it is inaccessible.

generic mod config menu, How do I get to Grampleton fields?, Where is Alex in the winter Stardew Valley?, How do I update my Smapi Stardew?, How do I get to Grampleton fields?

generic mod config menu

the Day Spa He goes to the spa nearly every day during the winter to get his workout in. When he is not present there, you can find him at his residence.

The steps required to update SMAPI are identical to those required for the program’s initial installation. Simply go to the official website and download the most recent version of SMAPI, then run the installer that corresponds to your computer’s configuration. Be aware that some Windows anti-virus programs will report SMAPI as suspicious even though it is completely safe to use. This only occurs on Windows.

This expansive map can be reached on foot from Shearwater Bridge or the railroad tracks to the west, by train platform to and from the railroad, or by boat from the east beach dock. To the east is the inaccessible city of Grampleton.

generic mod config menu, Where is Alex in the winter Stardew Valley?, How do I update my Smapi Stardew?, How do I get to Grampleton fields?, Where is Alex in the winter Stardew Valley?

generic mod config menu

The steps required to update SMAPI are identical to those required for the program’s initial installation. Simply go to the official website and download the most recent version of SMAPI, then run the installer that corresponds to your computer’s configuration. Do note that on Windows some anti-virus software will flag it as suspicious, but SMAPI is completely safe to use.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

POPULAR