fun things to do on a macbook

TechBriefly Forums FAQ fun things to do on a macbook

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Rafi Pratt
    Participant

What cool things can you do on a MacBook?

Here Are 12 Awesome Activities That Can Be Performed on a Macintosh Computer Add to Your Reading List in a Snap. … Play a Game of Chess. … Take Your Pick of Office Software! … Set Up Speech Recognition and Improve Productivity. … Annotate PDFs without Additional Software. … Use Your Photostream as Your Wallpaper. … Swipe Between Your Open Apps on Macbooks.

How can I spice up my MacBook?

Here’s a few things you can do to really personalize your new MacBook Pro: Make a new background for your desktop. Make sure the battery life display is set to “show percentage.” Hide your dock. Modify the Touch Bar to suit your needs.

How do I make my Mac look amazing?

Here’s a few things you can do to really personalize your new MacBook Pro: Make a new background for your desktop. Make sure the battery life display is set to “show percentage.” Hide your dock. Modify the Touch Bar to suit your needs.

fun things to do on a macbook, What cool things can you do on a MacBook?, How can I spice up my MacBook?, How do I make my MacBook into a cuter?, How do I make my Mac look amazing?

Are there widgets for Mac?

Launch the Notification Center application on your Mac. Click the Edit Widgets button that is located at the bottom of the Notification Center. In the list of widget categories, search for a widget or click a category, such as Clock, to preview available widgets. Some widgets come in different sizes; click a size to preview the information it shows.

fun things to do on a macbook, How do I make my touch bar colorful?, How do I make my touch bar cool?, How do I make my Mac aesthetic?, Are there widgets for Mac?

How do I customize my macbook air screen?

You can personalize your Mac by changing the settings of the system. For example, you can change the size and location of the Dock, choose a light or dark appearance, change the desktop picture, and more. To change System Preferences on your Mac, click the System Preferences icon in the Dock or choose Apple menu > System Preferences.

What can you do on a Mac that you can’t do on a PC?

1. Create a Backup of All of Your Data and Files… 2. You can get a quick look at the contents of a file… 3 – Defragging Your Hard Drive. … 4. Deleting Apps from Your Device… 5. Recover Something That You’ve Removed From Your File… 6: You Can Rename and Move Files Even If They Are Open in Another Application… 7 – Multi-Touch Gestures.

What games can you play on Mac?

macOS / Video games

fun things to do on a macbook, How do I customize my macbook air screen?, How do I make my Macbook aesthetic 2021?, What can you do on a Mac that you can't do on a PC?, What games can you play on Mac?

What can I do with my MacBook Pro 2020?

Best Beginner Mac Tips & Tricks Quick Look…. Force Quit Apps…. Perform Faster App Search in Spotlight…. Use Spotlight for Weather, Definition, Conversions, and Calculations…. Quick Look…. Force Quit Apps…. Perform Faster App Search in Spotlight…. Quick Look…. Display the Menu Bar Even in Full-screen Mode. … Use Quick Note…. Paste Copied Text Without Weird Formatting…. Automatically Hide and Show the Mac Dock.

What games can you play on Mac?

macOS / Video games

Best Beginner Mac Tips & Tricks Quick Look…. Force Quit Apps…. Perform Faster App Search in Spotlight…. Use Spotlight for Weather, Definition, Conversions, and Calculations…. Quick Look…. Force Quit Apps…. Perform Faster App Search in Spotlight…. Quick Look…. Display the Menu Bar Even in Full-screen Mode. … Use Quick Note…. Paste Copied Text Without Weird Formatting…. Automatically Hide and Show the Mac Dock.

fun things to do on a macbook, What can I do with my MacBook Pro 2020?, What games can you play on Mac?, What can I do with my MacBook Pro 2020?, What can I do with my MacBook Pro 2020?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Web Stories

POPULAR

LATEST FROM THE FORUM

Bonus program Meta for creator How to become a famous author in Bitlife?