friends except on facebook not working

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Jawad Wallace
    Participant

How do I fix my Facebook friends except?

What Should Be Known Select What’s on your mind to open a new Facebook post window. Choose the Privacy drop-down menu under your name. Select Friends Except. Select the name(s) of the friend(s) you do not want to view the post in order to hide it from them. Select the Save Changes option. After you have finished writing, click the Post button.

Why am I friends with someone on Facebook but can’t see their posts?

Facebook always makes it possible for a user’s friends to view any postings the person makes. This is the site’s default setting. “Friends Only” is the usual privacy setting that provides the greatest level of restriction; nevertheless, it does not prevent friends from seeing a Wall. If you are friends with another user but are unable to view that person’s wall, it is likely because your buddy has adjusted the privacy settings on his or her Wall.

How do you know if your friend has restricted you on Facebook?

How can I detect if a friend has changed their settings such that I can no longer access their posts? You will not know for certain unless you inquire of another user whether they are able to view any posts made by the individual in question. If they are able to view posts that you are unable to, then you will know that the other user has blocked you from viewing their postings.

How do I post public and except friends on Facebook?

At the top of your News Feed, tap What’s on your mind? or select the Post a status update option on your profile. From here, you can do things like post a status update, photo, video or check into an event. Tap the audience selector button that’s located below your name (example: Friends).

friends except on facebook not working, How do I fix my Facebook friends except?, Why am I friends with someone on Facebook but can't see their posts?, How do you know if your friend has restricted you on Facebook?, How do I post public and except friends on Facebook?

How do I remove restrictions from messenger?

To view and remove restrictions on other users based on your settings: Tap your profile photo located in the upper right corner of Chats. Choose the Privacy option from the menu. Select the Restricted Accounts option. Simply tap the name of the individual whose access you wish to grant. You are going to be taken to your conversation with them at this time. Tap the Unrestrict button located at the very bottom of your chat.

Can you make a Facebook post visible to only one person without them knowing?

Choose “Specific People or Lists” from the drop-down menu located inside the Custom box. Then, begin typing the name of the person you wish to contact, scroll down until the correct name appears, and click on it to make them the recipient of the post. This will restrict the post so that only that person can view it.

Can you hide your Facebook profile from someone without blocking them?

You have the option of hiding your profile from certain individuals, or you may arrange it to be hidden from everyone else, with the exception of your friends and friends of friends. Which option you choose depends on your requirements. If, on the other hand, the only time you want your profile to be hidden is while you are not logged in to the service, you can deactivate your account to achieve this.

Can someone tell if I look at their Facebook page a lot?

No, Facebook does not provide users with the ability to monitor who views their profiles. The functionality cannot be provided by third-party applications either. Please let us know about any app that advertises the capacity to do this in the event that you find such an app. This being helpful to you?

friends except on facebook not working, How do I remove restrictions from messenger?, Can you make a Facebook post visible to only one person without them knowing?, Can you hide your Facebook profile from someone without blocking them?, Can someone tell if I look at their Facebook page a lot?

Why can’t I find someone on Facebook and I’m not blocked?

It’s possible that the person you’re looking for has increased their privacy settings or stopped you from contacting them. People have a tendency to forget that they have restricted their settings at times. If you are still unable to locate one of your friends, suggest that they examine the privacy settings on their account.

What does Friends except Acquaintances mean on Facebook?

People who are considered “acquaintances” on Facebook are those with whom you may wish to share less information. When you are posting something, you have the option of excluding certain people from seeing it by selecting Friends except Acquaintances from the audience choice. If you add someone to this list, no one will be contacted in any way. In order to include or exclude a friend from your list of acquaintances: 1.

How do I remove the specific friends option in the audience selector dropdown?

Tap the Friends icon when you are viewing a friend, and you will see the option to “Edit Friend Lists” in the menu that appears. If you tap here, you’ll be able to select the lists to which the items should be added or from which they should be removed by ticking the list.

What is a restricted list on Facebook?

You can continue to be friends with someone on Facebook even after adding them to a restricted list, but the postings that they are able to view will be restricted. Your postings will only be visible to them if you have set the audience to “Public” (marked by the globe icon), if they are tagged in the post, or if a mutual friend tags both of you in the post. In all other cases, they will not see your posts.

friends except on facebook not working, Why can't I find someone on Facebook and I'm not blocked?, What does Friends except Acquaintances mean on Facebook?, How do I remove the specific friends option in the audience selector dropdown?, What is a restricted list on Facebook?

How do you edit a specific friends list on Facebook?

How can I add friends to a list on Facebook or remove them from a list? Navigate to the profile of your friend. To message someone, tap below their profile image. Select Edit Friend List. Tap any lists to which you would like to add the friend, or tap a list that has a next to it to delete the friend from that list. Tap Done.

How can I add friends to a list on Facebook or remove them from a list? Navigate to the profile of your friend. To message someone, tap below their profile image. Select Edit Friend List. Tap any lists to which you would like to add the friend, or tap a list that has a next to it to delete the friend from that list. Tap Done.

friends except on facebook not working, How do you edit a specific friends list on Facebook?, How do I remove the specific friends option in the audience selector dropdown?, What is a restricted list on Facebook?, How do you edit a specific friends list on Facebook?

Tap the Friends icon when you are viewing a friend, and you will see the option to “Edit Friend Lists” in the menu that appears. If you tap here, you’ll be able to select the lists to which the items should be added or from which they should be removed by ticking the list.

You can continue to be friends with someone on Facebook even after adding them to a restricted list, but the postings that they are able to view will be restricted. Your postings will only be visible to them if you have set the audience to “Public” (marked by the globe icon), if they are tagged in the post, or if a mutual friend tags both of you in the post. In all other cases, they will not see your posts.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

POPULAR