command cleaner

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Aron Harding
    Participant

What does command cleanup do?

Whether it be messages that begin with the most common command symbols, messages by a specific user, or messages sent by bots, there is a command or parameter that will help clean up your chats regardless of what’s posted. CommandCleanup is a bot that can delete a variety of different messages.

How do you use Discord command cleanup?

All that is required of you is to type “. cleanup” as a prefix, followed by the parameter on the basis of which you wish to delete messages, and hit enter. To delete all messages that contain links, for instance, type “. cleanup links.” This will delete all of the messages that contain links.

Which Discord bot has Purge?

The bot that runs CleanChat. The CleanChat bot is a robust application that will keep your conversation as clutter-free as it possibly can be. If you can also use it to delete messages, its primary responsibility is to make any other bots that you might have on the server go silent. Using this bot, you will be able to delete up to one hundred messages all at once. Another option for duplicating a channel is to use the “purge” command.

How do I automatically delete messages in Discord?

This particular Discord bot, known as AutoDelete, will delete messages from a specific channel whenever they are posted. The messages are removed in a “rolling” fashion; for example, if you set a live time of 24 hours, each message will be removed 24 hours after it is posted if you use this setting (as opposed to all messages being deleted every 24 hours).

command cleaner, What does command cleanup do?, How do you use Discord command cleanup?, Which Discord bot has Purge?, How do I automatically delete messages in Discord?

command cleaner

How do I run clean my computer?

Performing a Speedy Disk Cleanup Utilizing the Box to Run To launch Run, press the Win key and the R key simultaneously. In the text box labeled “Run,” type the following command: cleanmgr.exe /dDrive is located in the Windows SYSTEM32 folder. In the preceding command, replace Drive with the letter of the disk drive you want to clean…. To carry out the command, either click OK or press Enter on your keyboard.

How do I free up space on my command prompt?

Instructions for initiating Disk Cleanup through the use of the command line Followed by clicking Start, click the Run button. In the box labeled Open, enter the following command, and then press the Enter key: cleanmgr.exe /dDrive is located in the Windows System32 folder. Note That the letter of the hard disk that is going to be cleaned is represented by the placeholder Drive in this command.

How do you purge chat?

Cleanse the Discord Chat History Manually Move your cursor to the Channel that you want to delete. Find the message that you want to delete and then click on the menu icon that looks like three dots to the right of it. Alternately, keep the Shift key pressed. To delete the message, you need to click the icon that looks like a trash can. Or, click Delete Message. You will then be asked to confirm the deletion in a pop-up window that appears.

command cleaner, How do I run clean my computer?, How do I free up space on my command prompt?, Can Dyno bot delete messages?, How do you purge chat?

command cleaner

How do I enable the clear command in MEE6?

To delete all of the chat in a Discord server that is using the MEE6 bot, go to the website for the MEE6 bot and click the option that says “Add to Discord.” After the bot has been authorized, select the server you want to add it to before continuing. In the next step, you will finish authorizing the bot to carry out certain actions on your server by completing the necessary steps.

How can you see deleted messages on Discord?

How Can You View Messages That Have Been Deleted On Discord? You can get the BetterDiscord app by downloading it. Get the MessageLoggerV2 plugin by downloading it. Activate the MessageLoggerV2 plugin after adding it to the plugins folder in the BetterDiscord application. You can view the changes that have been made by right-clicking on your server and then opening the logs.

Can MEE6 purge messages?

After you have MEE6 installed, you will have the ability to delete multiple messages on Discord by using the following commands: Use the! clear @username command in order to delete the previous 100 messages. To delete the last 500 messages on the channel, use !

How do you purge chats on MEE6?

Go to the website for the MEE6 bot and click the option that says “Add to Discord” to clear the chat in a Discord server where you are using the MEE6 bot… In the next step, you will finish authorizing the bot to carry out certain actions on your server by completing the necessary steps. Proceed at this point to the MEE6 Dashboard for your server… The next step is to navigate to the server where you would like to delete the messages.

command cleaner, How do I enable the clear command in MEE6?, How can you see deleted messages on Discord?, Can MEE6 purge messages?, How do you purge chats on MEE6?

command cleaner

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

POPULAR