Get ready for a PlayStation showcase explosion as a juicy State of Play 2024 leak has just detonated online! While Sony hasn’t officially confirmed the event yet, industry insider Shpeshal Nick dropped a cryptic clue that quickly cracked open, revealing a potential lineup that’s downright mouthwatering.
So buckle up, PlayStation fans, because here’s what the State of Play 2024 leak whispers about:
Sony PlayStation State of Play 2024 leaks: All you need to know
Sony promises over 40 minutes of game goodness, with Stellar Blade and Rise of the Ronin leading the charge. Expect updates on other hot PS5 and PS VR2 titles too. So where can you watch it?
Where to watch?
The leaked games are as follows:
- Rise of the Ronin: Prepare for samurai action like never before!
- Death Stranding 2: Kojima’s bizarre masterpiece returns, perhaps even weirder?
- Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth: Cloud Strife slashes his way into a glorious remake sequel.
- Sonic Generations Remaster: Gotta go fast… again! This beloved title gets a shiny makeover.
- Silent Hill 2: Fog, fear, and Pyramid Head – the iconic horror classic creeps back onto the scene.
- New Metro game: Dive into the post-apocalyptic world of Metro once more.
- Judas: A sci-fi mystery promises to bend your brain and blow your mind.
If that’s not enough to send chills down your spine (or thrills through your veins), rumors whisper that Until Dawn might finally grace PC and PS5 with its presence. Sony, the ball’s in your court – make it official already!
So, what do you think about this explosive PlayStation State of Play leak? Does any game on that list ignite your inner gamer? Share your thoughts and hype in the comments below! Just remember, keep your expectations in check until Sony pulls back the curtain. But hey, a gamer can dream, right?
This is just a leak, not confirmed by Sony. Keep your excitement controlled until the official announcement arrives. But who can blame you for getting hyped? This potential lineup is enough to make any PlayStation owner salivate!
Featured image credit: PlayStation