Grammarly is set to launch a new generative AI tool called “GrammarlyGO” that can write content in your personal writing style. This AI product, similar to ChatGPT, generates text based on a short prompt, but the content it generates copies your usual writing style. GrammarlyGO aims to boost productivity where people write, and it has several use cases, such as writing email replies using one-click prompts like “I’m not interested.”
What is GrammarlyGO AI writing assistant?
GrammarlyGO can also rewrite existing content, helping with tone and clarity. It can also adjust the length of content to fit a certain word count. The generative AI tool can also help with content creation by generating outlines or forming ideas. The tool analyzes all the content you write for typos, so it has plenty of data to use, allowing it to mimic your writing style with great accuracy.
- Create text: With the upcoming launch of GrammarlyGO, users will have the ability to quickly compose high-quality drafts that are tailored to their personal writing style. Using a short prompt, the generative AI tool is designed to increase productivity wherever people write, enabling users to stay focused and save time.
- Reply to emails: GrammarlyGO also understands the context of emails, providing relevant one-click prompts such as “I’m interested” or “I’m not interested” for users to draft thoughtful replies quickly and efficiently.
- Rewrite for tone and clarity: In addition, the tool can help transform entire sections of writing for greater clarity and the right tone. Users can choose from prompts or input their own text to rewrite content in a way that improves its friendliness, professionalism, or other aspects.
- Rewrite for length: GrammarlyGO also makes it easy to adjust the length of writing with the click of a prompt, making it longer or shorter to fit specific requirements.
- Ideate: With the help of GrammarlyGO, users can also augment creativity and speed up content creation. The AI ideation partner generates outlines or ideas to reference or add directly to text, freeing up time for users to focus on more important tasks.
- Personalize their voice: The tool also allows users to set their preferred tones and professional role, generating writing that is personalized to their voice and needs. This feature ensures that users can maintain their unique writing style while leveraging the benefits of generative AI technology.
- Use prompts as a guide: Finally, GrammarlyGO leverages unique context to suggest one-click prompts for jumpstarting or improving writing, offering guidance to help users stay on track and deliver high-quality content.
GrammarlyGO will be introducing a beta program in April that will be open to all users, whether they are using the free or paid version of the tool. During the beta program, users will be able to test out the capabilities of the generative AI tool and provide feedback to improve the tool further. The full launch of GrammarlyGO will be announced later this year, but users can look forward to experiencing the benefits of this advanced writing tool very soon.
ChatGPT is not the only AI-powered chatbot you can use, many companies offer their own products, and more are getting ready to do so. You can also find out the most recent article about Notion AI vs ChatGPT comparison here.