There are always new trends and tests popping up on social media, and the TikTok smile dating test is the most current to become widely popular. The smile dating test, which has been widely praised for its accuracy, can be obtained on the Korean website ktestone.com, which also offers a variety of other personality assessments.
There are 16 unique colors of smileys in the trend test, from pink to grey to khaki to beige and beyond. The attribute associated with each hue is revealed to the individual based on their responses to a series of questions.
The quiz’s overarching purpose is to determine one’s preferred method of courtship by using a cartoon figure with a broad grin. People are also increasingly curious about how they may take the quiz and share their results online since it has gained so much popularity on social media.
What is the TikTok smile dating test?
The ‘Smile dating test,’ available on TikTok with other personality tests, purports to provide insight into your dating personality, much like Buzzfeed quizzes do.
How to take the TikTok smile dating test?
Several TikTok users are aware of the current craze and are curious about how to participate in the fun test. You can achieve the same result by following these steps:
- Go to Ktestone and then comply with the on-screen instructions. When you select “Going to do a test,” a series of questions designed to learn more about who you are will appear.
- Considering the twelve questions you’ve answered online will take some time. After that, you’ll be redirected to a website showing your outcomes.
- The “TikTok smile dating test” results revealed your smile type and dating style. Additionally, the meaning of the smiley is explained on the results page.
- The results page can find in-depth commentary on your predicted personality type. The findings are typically shared with friends and followers via a snapshot of this page, which is then uploaded to the user’s TikTok account or another social media platform.
Users are scored based on how they respond to a series of questions. On the exam, you can expect to see questions like:
- When you have no plan for the weekend, what will you do?
- What will you do if you have an unexpected appointment suddenly?
- What will you do when a friend takes you on a blind date?
- What do you think when you get on a plane for a trip?
- What are your concerns when you eat out?
this is my results from the smile dating test thingy from tiktok, take it however you want pic.twitter.com/st7IdZub2l
— lyric (@lyrlyrix) January 15, 2023
Users should know that the site is mainly in Korean and may require a translation to English or their preferred language.
The Smile Dating Test has quickly gone viral thanks to TikTok, a platform known for making tests and trends go viral overnight. However, Ktestone.com has provided its readers with a number of these exams in the past, and they have proven to be rather popular. Users became obsessed with the color personality test as one example of such a tool.
The exam consisted of 12 questions, and the answers were used to assign a color representing the test-personality taker’s qualities. You can take the same test online and answer all the quiz questions. The questionnaire will then provide the respondent with a full explanation of their personality type and the color that best represents their character traits.
These types of exams are not to be taken seriously. You might find some truth in the findings, but remember that they were created in jest. In fact, it’s explicitly mentioned under the website’s footer that “All content is provided for pleasure and entertainment reasons only.”
As an added bonus, these assessments serve as a means of diversion. TikTok users’ reactions to the test results and the smileys they were assigned are equally fascinating to observe. You don’t have to force yourself to accept the results as true if you don’t think they accurately reflect who you are.
On the other hand, these exams can be quite entertaining. Are you into these? Check out the latest trends:
- What is my color test: TikTok trend explained
- Most viewed TikTok videos, creators, and trends in 2022