- 1 Binance Crypto WODL answers today: December 26
- 2 What is Binance Crypto WODL?
- 3 How to win $BUSD from the Binance Crypto WODL game?
- 4 More about the Binance Crypto WODL game
These are the Binance Crypto WODL answers on December 26, 2022! The three-letter, four-letter, five-letter, six-letter, seven-letter, and eight-letter three-letter Binance Crypto WODL quiz questions are all answered in this article.
After correctly answering at least five questions, users will divide 5,000 BUSD into token vouchers in an even distribution.
Using the “WODL” referral code or this referral link, any new user who creates a Binance account during the Event Period will receive a voucher for 500 BUSD Flexible Trial Fund and 10% off spot trading fees. These incentives will be given out within 24 hours following a successful identification verification.
Binance Crypto WODL answers today: December 26
Binance is giving away BUSD tokens every week after the users successfully answer five of their WODL quiz questions. Users need some guidance about the WODL answers therefore we are preparing this writing for each of the WODL quizzes every week! You may check for the Binance Crypto WODL answers of December 26 below.
Three letter Binance Crypto WODL answers today
Four letter Binance Crypto WODL answers today
Six letter Binance Crypto WODL answers today
Seven letter Binance Crypto WODL answers today
Eight letter Binance Crypto WODL answers today
What is Binance Crypto WODL?
By correctly answering mystery words, users of Crypto WODL can learn about the most recent market movements and win bitcoin rewards. For a chance to win fantastic prizes, play the Crypto WODL Game every week.
One ticket worth $10,000 in BUSD tokens will be given to every user who completes this week’s WODL with at least five accurate answers. You must acquire five rights to be qualified to earn an equitable distribution of the $10,000 in BUSD token coupons during the Event Period.
How to win $BUSD from the Binance Crypto WODL game?
By following this link, you can open a Binance account if you don’t already have one. The procedures below should be followed after you successfully create your Binance account. Following logging into your Binance account, you must complete your KYC verification. To do so:
- Select “more” when the Binance app opens for guidance
- Scroll down to “WODL” and tap it to start the game
- Choose the appropriate cryptocurrency and blockchain word to play the game
- Each day, a maximum of two WODL games may be played. Every 14 hours, the WODL launches a brand-new game
- You must share the most recent Binance news on social media to be granted another chance
- Access to the extra WODL game will only be available to those who click on your shared link
- After five properly answered questions, qualified users will divide a reward of $100,000 BUSD among themselves
- Four weeks following the event, rewards will be distributed in the form of BUSD token vouchers
- You may use your token voucher to make purchases by logging in and choosing “Account.”
More about the Binance Crypto WODL game
To be eligible for a share of the $10000 prizes, you must participate in up to two Binance Crypto WODL games each day and get a total of five right answers over the event time.
Rewards will be given out in the form of token vouchers one week after the event is finished. To redeem your token voucher, sign in and head to Account > Reward Center. After delivery, the token voucher is valid for 14 days.
How do you withdraw money from Binance?
To withdraw money from Binance, a user must log in and select the “Withdraw” option. They can then select the network and desired currency on the “Crypto” tab, after which they can click “Receive.” Once the 2FA code has been entered, the transaction will be finished.
You certainly can; all you need to do is:
- To access the P2P trading page, click “P2P Trading” on the app’s home page
- To change your payment preferences, click the “Payment settings” link in the top right corner
- the “Bank Transfer” option
- Open the window that says “Add a new payment method.”
- After inputting your bank details, click “Confirm.”
That’s it for this week’s Binance Crypto WODL answers. Using this guide, you too can qualify to earn BUSD! Although the value of cryptocurrencies has fallen a lot lately, it is still considered the safest currency in the tech world. Check out our article on the benefits of using cryptocurrency for online payments to understand why.