The influence of mobile phones in our life is incredible – it’s hard to imagine a modern man without a smartphone in his hand. Nowadays even children know how to deal with mobile devices from their youngest years. We are closely connected with the virtual world and it is becoming an essential part of our reality giving us a chance to earn money, spend money and get communication. Entertainment together with the gambling industry is switching to digital reality too.
A little bit of facts
The fastest growing sector of casino gaming in the world is, of course, mobile gambling. Now we can see a huge variety of different mobile gambling apps that compete with each other for players’ attention, providing the best graphics, giving a lot of bonuses, and offering the most comfortable conditions. And it’s hard to imagine that the first casino website was created only in the early 90s but by 1996 there were already 15 gambling websites. And the next year caused a real online gambling industry boom, bringing 200 websites to live.
This crazy growth of popularity still continues as we can see from online gambling news: in 2019 the market size reached $58,960 million but it is expected to increase by 12% per year gaining $92,860 million in 2023. Moreover, experts optimistically speculate that the market will grow to $113,120 million in 2025. Pretty impressive numbers, aren’t they?
Statistics say that there are about 4 billion smartphone users in the whole world. However, this number is constantly growing and 92% of these users are mobile internet users as well. It is a real gold mine for the online gambling industry. That is why all gambling companies that want to reach big success need more than just mobile websites, they need to launch mobile gambling apps to stay on trend.
Here you can check out the rating of the best Aus online casinos.
What are the benefits of gambling on phone?
- What gambling app is about? The answer is very simple – comfort. We all seek comfort in everything including entertainment. A lot of people love to gamble on the phone because it is very convenient and fast to place bets regardless of their location and time zone. This makes it easy to enjoy their favorite activity.
- The other reason is live betting. Simply download an app and place bets on live games in real-time making phone gambling even more exciting. Now you can have the best gambling experience playing smartphone casinos with their live streams and fascinating interface.
- There is a huge range of different casino games as well as mobile casinos themselves. You can easily switch between casinos you like, choosing different casino games simply by tapping on them. No need to find free time and plan a really big trip especially for gambling.
- Easy access 24/7. Apps for gambling give gamers the ability to play as long as they want and any time they want. The only thing required is a good internet connection. However sometimes you might need to use a VPN for independent casino gaming. Here you can see the reasons why you might need it.
- Easy and fast money transactions. No need to look for betting terminals anymore. Now you can choose the most comfortable way to pay for you – from credit card to cryptocurrency.
- Good quality of gambling experience. Modern devices allow you to enjoy amazing graphics together with realistic gameplay. What you get today is not a boring imitation of a casino, it is really as realistic as possible simulation of the gambling process, with an ability to play live poker, roulette or any other game together with other online gamblers, playing on their devices from all over the world.
Recently a fascinating new app has launched for Australia – MuchBetter online casino. It was made specially to reload and cash out funds in the most efficient and fastest way from online casino sites.
For sure gambling industry is heading to go mostly online and except for the reasons listed above when people choose this way of playing consciously there are some more circumstances influencing this course of events. We should not forget about the total world lockdown in 2020. That year it was almost impossible to visit land-based casinos but people still wanted and needed to gamble so they had to go online gambling.
Also we need to mention the great influence of social media. It’s hard to find a person who’s not into Facebook or Instagram which means most people are under the influence of ads that offer us plenty of online casino apps. Without realizing it we get interested in new apps and tend to download them.
No surprise that we all worry when it comes to the security of our data, and financial and personal details. In case when we talk about apps for gambling you may relax and continue to enjoy your favorite smartphone casinos. All well-known mobile casinos have state-of-the-art security features and end-to-end encryption. Payment methods are highly secure and making deposits and withdrawing earnings in cryptocurrencies leaves you absolutely anonymous.
Nevertheless don’t neglect the security rules and check if the casino you’ve chosen has a necessary license, uses blockchain, and what security checkups it has.
As we see, all tendencies show that the future is bringing us into the digital world, the world of online communication, work, trade, and entertainment. Even though you may not be a fan of it, there are different circumstances influencing this process. It is inevitable that online casinos take the palm of superiority with fast development and making it more and more convenient to gamble online, improving graphics, expanding the access for players, increasing the number of gamblers, and giving many payment options to choose from. So if you haven’t tried gambling online don’t hesitate, to install some of the top casino apps and get ready for a new unforgettable, and unique experience.