In this article, we are going to go over how to buy Kindle book on iPhone, so you can enjoy your favorite books where ever you go.
The iPhone is an exceptional ebook reader, and it may even be superior than a standalone Kindle reader because it supports a large selection of ebook apps. But if you wish to read Kindle ebooks on your iPhone, you must first buy and install them on your phone. This isn’t as simple as it sounds because you can’t buy books using the iPhone Kindle app or the Amazon app.
How to buy Kindle book on iPhone?
Instead, you’ll need a web browser to acquire your Kindle books. You may do so on your PC or using the Safari app on your iPhone. It makes no difference where you purchase the book because it will be accessible in all Amazon apps and devices that are linked to the Amazon account you used to buy it.
How to purchase Kindle books on iPhone?
- Open the Safari app and navigate to Amazon.
- If you’re not already logged into Amazon, go ahead and enter your login information.
- Find the book you want to buy on Amazon. Make sure you pick a Kindle version. You may select your iPhone in the “Deliver to” dropdown menu, but it’s not necessary – the book will be accessible from every Amazon account with an active Kindle app or device connected.
- Complete the purchase.
- Open the Kindle app on your smartphone. If a book is open, close it and go to the Library view.
- The book should be in the “All” section. To download the book to your phone, tap its cover.
- That is it!
How to purchase Kindle books on Android?
- Open the Kindle app.
- Find the book you’re looking for by going to the Store in the main menu or searching for it.
- Select the book cover.
- Select Buy Now.
- After you’ve made a purchase, your book is immediately accessible in My Library.
- To download the book to your phone, tap its cover.
- If you can’t find it, double-check that you’ve synced your application.
Unfortunately, you may no longer purchase Kindle eBooks on Android. When Apple implemented a similar policy in 2011, forcing firms to utilize their own billing system, Amazon was forced to withdraw the option to buy digital books from their iOS app. This was a significant loss for Amazon as Apple customers are more affluent and purchase the most content. To address this problem, Amazon developed the Kindle Cloud Reader, which was meant to work with Safari and allowed consumers to buy and read books right in the browser.
Amazon then expanded its official Android app. This happened because Google did not aggressively enforce that every developer use their own billing system for ten years, and it worked wonderfully. All of this changed when Google revealed in 2021 that it would begin forcing all apps to use its billing system by June 1st, 2022. According to Google, applications that do not follow its payment rules will be deleted.
Readers are really unhappy about this restriction. It’s no longer possible to purchase ebooks using the Kindle app on any mobile operating system. The Kindle App has essentially been transformed into a pure reading application rather than a gateway for online purchases. To read books on your Android Kindle app, you’ll need to log in to your Amazon account using your computer or mobile internet browser, locate a book you want to buy, purchase it, then open the Kindle app and sync it. This is another roadblock that makes buying ebooks more difficult.
We hope that you enjoyed this article on how to buy Kindle book on iPhone. If you did, you might also like to check out our articles on Amazon announces its new Kindle Paperwhite, or Amazon stock split happened today: What does it mean and what will happen now?