Today, we are going to cover how to fix No data available Facebook error, by teaching you how to clear cache in Facebook and other alternative methods.
These days, Facebook is a very popular social networking platform. It’s equally popular among children and adults of all ages. Even those that don’t have a Facebook account are aware of it; they simply know how it works. People’s activities on Facebook have become so common that most of them begin their day by checking their Newsfeed and doing the same thing before going to sleep. This does not, however, imply that they do not utilize Facebook during the rest of the day. Consider how you would feel if you were attempting to access something and it did not respond.
This is certainly very inconvenient, and it will undoubtedly put you off. All Facebook users have had the “No data available” notice at least once in their lives. There might be a variety of reasons for this, including:
- Facebook is temporarily down
- Privacy settings of a particular content
- Deleted Facebook Profile
- Deactivated Facebook Profile
- You are blocked by a user or you have blocked a user
— Bookstagram_roy (@LabannyaR) May 27, 2022
So with all of that out of the way, let us jump into how to fix No data available Facebook error.
How to fix No data available Facebook error?
First, exit your account by logging out. Then close your app or browser and wait a few seconds before reconnecting. Check to see if the issue is resolved. Delete your browser’s cache and cookies. If you’re having trouble accessing your Facebook account via a web browser, clearing your cache and cookies might help.
Check if Facebook is down
Let’s first see if Facebook is down or now. You check this on the website down detector.
This site shows the Facebook outages in the last 24 hours, throughout the world. So you can also check if Facebook is down in your country or region too. If Facebook seems down, then of course you should wait till the servers are back up again.
When Facebook or any service is down, sometimes they are partly available and some services are not useable. That’s why you see “No data available” error on Facebook.
How to clear cache in Facebook?
As we said, clearing your cache and cookies might help resolve the issue. So below, you can find all of the instructions for browsers and app versions to clear cache in Facebook.
- Go to Settings.
- Tap on Apps and notifications.
- See all apps and tap Facebook.
- Open Storage.
- Select cache and select Clear cache.
- Tap the three stacked lines in the bottom-right corner of the Facebook app.
- On the next page, tap the “Settings & Privacy” option at the bottom.
- A drop-down menu will appear. Tap on “Settings.”
- Scroll down and find “Browser” and select it.
- Tap “Clear Browsing Data.”
- Select the settings menu and click Delete Private Data after opening your browser.
- Click the details button.
- Remove checks from the list if you don’t want to delete cookies, passwords, or other data.
- Press delete.
- If you are using the browser, go to History and click on Delete All.
- Then go to the start page again and go to Settings.
- Then scroll down until you find Delete Cookies and click on it.
- Select Empty Cache from the Safari menu after your browser is open.
- Click Empty.
- Click the Firefox menu in the top left corner.
- Next, select History > Clear Recent History.
- Make sure the ‘Details’ menu is expanded, then select Cache from the list. Uncheck everything else.
- In the Time Range to Clear, open the dropdown menu, and select Everything.
- Select Clear Now.
- Once your browser is open, select the Settings menu icon.
- After that, select Tools and then the Clear Browsing Data option.
- Select the “Empty the cache” check box. Uncheck everything else to avoid deleting data unintentionally.
- Click the Clear Browsing Data button.
If clearing your cache didn’t work for you, you might want to try some of the solutions listed below, as they might help you eliminate the error.
Disable your extensions
If you’re using ad-blockers or privacy extensions, they might be preventing Facebook’s scripts from triggering the error fetching data notice.
Update your browser
Update or reinstall your app
If you’re still having trouble, download the latest version of the Facebook app from the App Store or Google Play. Restart your device if necessary. Uninstall and reinstall the program if it doesn’t help.
Use a different connection
If there’s a problem with your connection, it’d be tough to troubleshoot every area of your network. Make sure your network is up and running smoothly. If at all possible, go to a different connection and test how things change. We also have a great guide on improving your Wi-Fi connection, so make sure you check that out as well.
Use a different device
If the problem persists, log in to your Facebook account on a different device.
Switch to Facebook Web
Log in to your Facebook account on a mobile browser or web browser. You may access Facebook without any problems if you log in to your account and gain access to the website on the Facebook website. Because the error typically happens only in the Facebook app (for Android and iOS), not on the Facebook website.
Why can’t I see likes on Facebook?
If you are having trouble seeing likes on Facebook, try the following:
- From your News Feed, click Pages in the left menu.
- Go to your Page.
- Click Settings in the left column.
- Click People and Other Pages in the left column.
No Data Available on Facebook likes
When you click on the Facebook likes displayed on any article, you should observe how many individuals have indicated their approval for it. Many Facebook users, however, have been encountering the problem or error of being unable to like a post. Instead of displaying the number of people who have liked the item, they see a message that says “no data available.”
Because of a bug in the Facebook app, it’s possible to remove this permanently. By deleting the cache, updating the Facebook app, or switching to the Facebook website, you can get rid of it.
No Data Available on Facebook reaction
When you tap on the reaction choice of any post, you should be able to see a variety of people who have reacted differently.
However, recently, whenever individuals click on the reactions, they are greeted with an error message that reads “no data available.” This usually happens as a result of a problem with the Facebook app.
If you don’t recall how to fix it, try clearing the cache, updating the app, or switching to the website.
No Data Available on Facebook views
When anybody tries to look at the views on any video post and they are unable to view the data for videos, the following message appears: “No data accessible” on FB Views.
This is due to an issue in Facebook. You can fix it by downloading the new version, clearing your cache, or going to the website.
No Data Available On Facebook Page
Some people get the “No data available” error when attempting to open their Facebook app, and there is no new content on the feed. A notice appears on the homepage or feed stating that there isn’t any data available.
Because of this, they are notable to see any new updates on the feed. This is due to a software glitch in the Facebook program. You could try resolving it by downloading and installing the latest version of the app, followed by clearing the cache and visiting the website instead.
No Data Available Facebook message
When you open the Facebook app, it displays a Facebook Message. It’s due to an issue with the software that causes the Facebook App to display this notice.
You can correct it by updating the app, clearing the cache, and switching to Facebook’s website.
Why No Data Available on Facebook Group?
Users may get the “No Data Available” message in Facebook groups, preventing them from seeing members or other group-related data.
It’s because of the Facebook app’s bug, which may be fixed by deleting the cache, upgrading the software, or switching to the Facebook website.
We hope that you enjoyed this article on how to fix No data available Facebook error. If you did, you might also like to check out how to change your profile name on Facebook, or how to find someone’s email on Facebook.
How do you fix content not available on Facebook?
There are more possible solutions:
- Request to unblock you.
- Unblock the post creator.
- Log out and log in again.
- Ask to reshare the content.
- Contact the user for a new account.
- Ask to change privacy settings.
- Check a Facebook page is public.
- Remove country restrictions and age restrictions.
How do I know if I am blocked on Facebook?
One of the most prevalent causes of the “this material isn’t available right now” Facebook problem is that you are blocked by the specific user whose posts you want to see. Then, go to their profile. If you can get there, it implies that you haven’t been banned.
How do I fix content not available in my country?
However, if you want a long-term solution that is guaranteed to work, a VPN provider is your best choice. There are numerous browser extensions that provide VPN or proxy services such as Hola, ExpressVPN, which allow you to access restricted material quickly. By installing and enabling them, you may gain immediate access to the restricted material.