We gathered best Wardancer Lost Ark build for you. Lost Ark Wardancer is one of the many classes you can explore the incredible world of Arkesia. If you want to know how to use this Martial Artist class in Lost Ark, our Wardancer build guide will help you considerably.
With a huge buzz and only 24 hours after its debut, this incredible MMO has become the second most popular game ever on Steam in terms of online player counts. You may see system requirements here if you wish to play this trending game. If you want to know which classes are the best in the game right now, we’ve got you covered. Also, you can download the game here. If you don’t have a Windows 11 or 10 PC, it is possible to play the game on Mac too.
Guide: Wardancer Lost Ark
In Lost Ark, the Wardancer is a gender-locked Advanced Class. It’s a female-only Martial Artist Subclass. Additionally, for those who are unfamiliar with the game, it makes for an excellent beginner’s class because of all its components.
Wardancer is the ideal class for you if you like both the rush of hand-to-hand combat and the spectacle of mage powers. They’re a Melee DPS Class. As a result, they prioritize getting in, delivering a lot of damage, and getting out.
If all of your attacks connect flawlessly, you can do a lot of damage. However, if you want to maximize your damage output, you’ll need to get behind your adversary for Back Attacks.
How to build Lost Ark Wardancer?
Wardancer, much like the other classes, has two builds: Esoteric Skill Enhancement and First Intention.
The basic construction of the Esoteric Skill Enhancement focuses on mundane skills to create Elemental Orbs. The Wardancer’s Esoteric Skills are then performed with the Orbs. The following are the three stages to Esoteric Skill Enhancement:
- Level 1: Elemental Orbs increase +1. Esoteric skills inflict +8% damage per Elemental Orb.
- At Level 2: Max Elemental Orbs increase +1. Increase damage by +10% per Elemental Orb.
- Level 3: Elemental Orbs increase +1. Esoteric skills inflict +12% damage per Elemental Orb.
Meanwhile, the First Intention build only uses regular abilities. You can’t earn Elemental Orbs with this, but you do get a worldwide boost to damage. The following are the three First Intention levels:
- Level 1: Damage against foes increases +15%.
- Level 2: Output damage increases +20%.
- Level 3: Damage against foes increases +25%.
Lost Ark Wardancer build tips
If you are building a Wardancer to use in Lost Ark for the first time, First Intention is the way to go. It’s simple and has a fast attack speed. This provides superior damage compared to Esoteric Skill Enhancement, even though there are no worries about watching your Esoteric Meter.
However, if you want to utilize the Esoteric Skill Enhancement build, you may make something strong if you concentrate on the appropriate areas. Steering your attention to Specialization and Crit stats will aid in increasing your damage and energy gained. This enables you to dish out some quite powerful attacks.
Best skills for Lost Ark Wardancer
There are a lot of abilities your Lost Ark Wardancer will have after you reach Level 50. Nonetheless, some appear to be better than others. This is true regardless of your personal playstyle since the skills are so important in general.
Here are some of our favorite normal abilities to pair with the Lost Ark Wardancer class:
- Moon Flash Kick: This ability will be available early at Combat Level 10. Using the Full Moon Kick tripod might improve this skill even more by allowing it to execute in a short amount of time.
- Lightning Kick: This is another one that can be unlocked in the same manner as Moon Flash Kick. This may come in useful for mobility reasons since it can be combined Sharp Movement and Heaven’s Lightning, which can not only allow you to cover more space but also cause a significant amount of damage.
- Swift Wind Kick: To access this, you’ll need to reach Combat Level 20. You can spin-kick around the area, dealing out significant damage while controlling mobs. It’s an excellent ability to start focusing on early on.
- Sweeping Kick: This is unlocked at Combat Level 36 and can kill instantly. It’s especially useful in main boss fights because of this. It may even push some foes away, allowing you to regroup.
- Wind’s Whisper: At Combat Level 20, it’s unlocked. It is ideal for you and your teammates since it gives all of you a temporary boost to movement and attack speed. To decrease the cooldown on it, invest in Quick Prep.
- Flash Heat Fang: One that you’ll need to get behind your opponent in order to take full advantage of. It is unlocked at Combat Level 10. It’s also worth investing in the Weak Point Detection tripod to boost its damage even further.
There are also a few extremely potent Esoteric Techniques worth focusing on:
- Call of the Wind God: This is unlocked at Combat Level 28. It makes short work of a large horde of mobs by using a tornado to rip through them, so it’s helpful if you’re caught in a crowd and overwhelmed. Note that using it will use 2 Orbs.
- Lightning Strike: At Combat Level 18, your Wardancer will unlock this ability. You’ll fire off a tremendous ball of lightning energy that can stun foes and cause significant damage. Tripods such as Steady Will and Electrocution may be used to enhance the damage output. When you use it, it’ll consume 1 Orb.
While using First Intention may appear to be more doable if you want basic gameplay, there’s no right or wrong approach to use this class. If you’re a beginner or an experienced player simply experimenting with various abilities, the Lost Ark Wardancer build is flexible enough to fit your needs.